Page 1 of 8
btw where is ali? haven't seen him post in a while. I know he's fine, it's just this thread reminded me of him.
**** Israel and Zionism we should just let Iran have it and do whatever they want. Also **** Syria.
Listen. I'm sorry.
Also, by the way, the article was far from saying, "Iran said if blabla, then blablabla." The article was more like, "One Iranian minister was quoted by a semiofficial news source as saying if blabla, then blablabla."
Quote by progdude93
Yes, Arab stupidity reminds me of ali as well.

lol it was just it mentioned syria is all.
Quote by progdude93
How very... polite of you.

Huh? I know it sounded iffy, but that's not how I meant it. Ali's the only middle-eastern poster I know of.
Awww, Iran is so cute - thinking it can sit at the adult table. Bless.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Dreadnought
I can only say pooteetweet in so many threads

most people here haven't read the book so they prolly think you're being purposely obscure or something

uncultured right?
I read somewhere that a poll was done of the russian people to see how Russians viewed Iran. Something near 40% said they viewed them negatively, 50% didn't care, and 10% viewed as a positive.

I can't find that article again, or remember the exact figures, but I recall them being about that.

I'm not so sure as to why everyone thinks Iran and Russia are such allies. From what I've seen, Iran is just sort of Russian's staging ground for flexing their biceps in reply to us flexing ours.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
WW3 commencing in 5...4...3...
Quote by SlinkyBlue

The solution is simple and obvious.

We revolt against ourselves. Mass suicide. The ultimate revolution.
Quote by sage76
WW3 commencing in 5...4...3...

nah, it's not that bad.
Iran being Iran. IF they had nukes already, then..shyt.

But they dont, yet. Ofc Iran is scared because Syria is another place for their bros to do shit.
Quote by Eastwinn
most people here haven't read the book so they prolly think you're being purposely obscure or something

uncultured right?

Right? Plebs
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Eastwinn

uncultured right?

2 books...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
>US goes to war with Syria
>Russia goes to war with the US
>Iran goes to war with Israel
>Everybody launches nukes in random directions
>Fallout 3
Quote by WaterGod
>US goes to war with Syria
>Russia goes to war with the US
>Iran goes to war with Israel
>Everybody launches nukes in random directions
>Fallout 3

How did you get from point 1 to point 2?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
The way i see it there are two ways to look at this. Either Syria did poison their people, which if true is horrible and all but doesnt justify a full-out war which would ultimately end up killing a thousand times more than died that day. Or Syria is telling the truth and it was terrorists that did it, in which case bombing Syria would be doing exactly what the terrorists want. Either way, risking war just isnt worth it.
P.s Countries really should stop being in such a hurry to get in war, atleast wait untill were sure what happened before you start bombing shit!
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
Can we just surround that whole region in yellow "Do Not Cross" tape?
Can't they just get rid of the Jews in Israel, put them in Poland, then let the Arabs share all of Mesopotamia?
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by Irondevil
The way i see it there are two ways to look at this. Either Syria did poison their people, which if true is horrible and all but doesnt justify a full-out war which would ultimately end up killing a thousand times more than died that day. Or Syria is telling the truth and it was terrorists that did it, in which case bombing Syria would be doing exactly what the terrorists want. Either way, risking war just isnt worth it.
P.s Countries really should stop being in such a hurry to get in war, atleast wait untill were sure what happened before you start bombing shit!

Highly doubt that countries are "in a hurry to get in war", otherwise they wouldn't wait for anyone else to attack for them to make their move.

I remember when the US in Iraq made people think there was going to be another war.

Civil war in Syria is inevitable. Too much government instability for them to get some kind of peace there. And everyone else around them will take that as reason to strike anyway. Can't be avoided especially if the US decides to intervene. No one's just going to let that pass.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by progdude93
Yes, Arab stupidity reminds me of ali as well.

*Persian.

The Iranians are Persians.
Quote by DeadlyIllness
*Persian.

The Iranians are Persians.

You're correcting a known idiot.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by kikaykitko
Highly doubt that countries are "in a hurry to get in war", otherwise they wouldn't wait for anyone else to attack for them to make their move.

I remember when the US in Iraq made people think there was going to be another war.

Civil war in Syria is inevitable. Too much government instability for them to get some kind of peace there. And everyone else around them will take that as reason to strike anyway. Can't be avoided especially if the US decides to intervene. No one's just going to let that pass.

100,000 deaths and 1 million children displaced in, you think?
Will oil prices shoot up?
Quote by SlinkyBlue

The solution is simple and obvious.

We revolt against ourselves. Mass suicide. The ultimate revolution.
Quote by sage76
Will oil prices shoot up?

If a full-scale war were to happen (not likely), then yeah. And it'll suck pretty bad

Also dependent on how uh, dependent your country is on oil in the Persian Gulf
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Last edited by Cianyx at Aug 28, 2013,
Quote by Cianyx
If a full-scale war were to happen (not likely), then yeah. And it'll suck pretty bad

They rose last night I believe