Page 1 of 2
but it is quite obviously a drill. Therefore I am staying in my room with the door locked and blinds shut.

however, if a real fire occurs now, I will burn to death

goodbye
cat
Ass eey
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by JackalUK
You are more likely to die of asphyxiation from the smoke first.

I am really good at breathing though.
cat
I'm sure you'll be fine.

We're not that lucky.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
*insert reference to Fawlty Towers' fire drill scene*
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
There's a fire drill and you're IGNORING IT!?

My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Best moment is when the phone goes off in the middle of everything.

FIRE OVER THERE
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by guitarxo
I am really good at breathing though.

That's a fetish of mine, good breathers.

I never go outside for lodge fire drills.

I'm like, **** it, I've been here for four years. I don't live by your rules anymore! And I stay here and tell you guys about it.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Seeney J
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
If it turns out to be a real fire just take the fire drill and drill a hole through the wall to safety
🙈 🙉 🙊
In the states, if you stay in your dorm while there's a fire drill or the alarm was just randomly pulled, you can get in a lot of trouble.
Maybe it's not for a fire. Maybe someone accidentally opened a crate full of tarantulas and pulled the fire alarm to save everyone. Maybe they're all waiting just under your door sill...
Really? But they're still creepy AF.

I had a black widow leap at me once. That might've been the scariest experience of my life.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by blake1221
Tarantula bites are irritating but ultimately harmless

yes but the hairs on their butts that they shed into your mouth and nostrils and eyes are very irritating and occasionally harmful.

"butts"
Quote by eGraham
Really? But they're still creepy AF.

I had a black widow leap at me once. That might've been the scariest experience of my life.

You probably misread the situation as black widows seldom "leap" and are one of the most non-aggressive species of spiders.

There was a special on Animal Planet once where they had different types of spiders in a jar, and would probe them with a glass rod. Species like the huntsman would attack immediately whereas it took almost pinning the black widow down to get a response.

Still glad you didn't get bit, it wouldn't have killed you, but it wouldn't have been fun.

Quote by Eastwinn
yes but the hairs on their butts that they shed into your mouth and nostrils and eyes are very irritating and occasionally harmful.

"butts"

why are you kissing and smelling tarantula butts
Quote by blake1221
You probably misread the situation as black widows seldom "leap" and are one of the most non-aggressive species of spiders.

can confirm anecdotally. i encounter a black widow about twice a month. they really are timid.

Quote by blake1221
why are you kissing and smelling tarantula butts

only the young ones.

but seriously some species will respond to aggression by pointing their butts at you and use their legs to shed some fur. i used to have one that supposedly would do that but i never pissed her off enough to see it
good
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
If you happen to be in a situation where you're naked, will you run out naked or will you die with your clothes on?

I'd probably die with my clothes half-on after tripping and breaking my neck.
Quote by blake1221
In the states, if you stay in your dorm while there's a fire drill or the alarm was just randomly pulled, you can get in a lot of trouble.

Yeah they try to make sure we're actually compliant with the drill
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
It's over, no one got injured. I hit my knee on the wall though

Quote by blake1221

They don't really check. Like they're supposed to go around and knock on everyone's doors, but they don't because why would they. It's your fault if you burn. Also most people are out tonight

Quote by hriday_hazarika
If you happen to be in a situation where you're naked, will you run out naked or will you die with your clothes on?

die naked
cat
^what she said

Quote by blake1221

i got away with it twice
We had a firedrill in the middle of the afternoon once while in class and the professor didn't let anyone leave
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by guitarxo

They don't really check. Like they're supposed to go around and knock on everyone's doors, but they don't because why would they. It's your fault if you burn. Also most people are out tonight

Here in Canada they use a master key to open your door...
Quote by blake1221

There was a special on Animal Planet once where they had different types of spiders in a jar, and would probe them with a glass rod. Species like the huntsman would attack immediately whereas it took almost pinning the black widow down to get a response.

Still glad you didn't get bit, it wouldn't have killed you, but it wouldn't have been fun.

Seriously, I didn't expect you to be a fountain of knowledge on arachnids lol.

And you're right.. it didn't leap. It actually fell off its web, and I was nearby. But that sounds much more underwhelming.

Still made me yelp.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

We get ticketed by the fire department if we stay in the building during a fire drill.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by JayT44
We get ticketed by the fire department if we stay in the building during a fire drill.

Fire departments aren't actually involved in our drills. They get like two police officers and the CAs from the lodge and that's it. I've only participated in maybe 4 since I've been here.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Page 1 of 2