How the F*** do you change the S*** that shows up under you post in a thread????????? Technology is so confusing. Back in my day we didn't have the internet, we had this s***ty technology called the telephone.
At the top, on the left hand side of this page, there is a link that says "Control Panel". Click that and it will bring you to another page. On this other page, on the left hand side there is another link that says "Edit Signature". Click that. Type stuff into the box. When you're done, click "Save" at the bottom of the box.
Last edited by metal4eva_22 at Aug 28, 2013,
Have you used the banana phone?

Marvelous technology.
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Quote by TheTee56
Have you used the banana phone?

Marvelous technology.

I once heard a song about those cutting edge banana phones.

They're ok in my book.
You need to copy and paste this:

and then type in whatever you want underneath, after every post you make, like so:
>born in 94
>"back in my day"
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
What went wrong?

Also you are younger than me and you are using the phrase "Back in my day," which is not acceptable. You are not old, you are 18. You do not have your day to reminisce on, you are currently in your day. Stop pretending to be old, and making me feel old in the process.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by the bartender
>born in 94
>"back in my day"

haha
JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
So many serious people. back in my day people knew how to cut loose and just have fun.
LIKE WRAPPING MY DICK IN SILK, WRAPPING THAT IN VELVET, AND PUTTING IT IN A CLOUD. A WARM, TIGHT, WET CLOUD.

Drink bleach. It is mostly water. And we are mostly water. Therefore, we are bleach.
Quote by the bartender
>born in 94
>"back in my day"

Kids these days man.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by Slipknot101.0
So many serious people. back in my day people knew how to cut loose and just have fun.

Dude seriously, your days haven't even begun yet.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by Slipknot101.0
How the F*** do you change the S*** that shows up under you post in a thread????????? Technology is so confusing. Back in my day we didn't have the internet, we had this s***ty technology called the telephone.

There are two ways to go about it, first way is to use the BB Code signature tags, as follows:

[SIG]<Sig content here>[/SIG]

you paste that in anywhere in your message and the signature will appear under your message with whatever content you put between the tags. Note that images won't display (other than emoticons), and if you have more than 400 characters between the tags it'll simple ignore it.

If you want to have the same signature every time you post and can't be bothered to type out the tags for each post, the second way is the best option: You message a designated Profile Inspector (You can tell them by their pinkish-coloured named as opposed to the normal colours), and ask them to set your sig for you, all you do is give them the content of what you want in your sig. The downside of this is that it might take a while for them to see and respond to your message so you might go a while without an updated sig. Also most of the Profile Inspectors are drunks and are likely to mess something up while setting your sig for you, and then pass out at the keyboard when you ask them to correct it.
🙈 🙉 🙊