Hello UG, it's been a while...

I'm in the market for a univibe pedal, looking for a sort of Hendrix, seventies psychedelic sort of tone. My budget for effects stands around the £100 mark. I play blues and jazz primarily, and my "rig" at the minute is a lite-ash strat into a little class A vox AC4, with a holy grail for a splash of reverb and an MXR Custom 108 fuzz. I throw in a crybaby every now and then for good measure.

I've read around a bit and the Deja-Vibe seems to be everyone's pick but its out of my price-range unfortunately. The MXR Phase 45 can apparently emulate that sort of sound once the speed is knocked past half way, bearing in mind I'm going off Youtube reviews here as I've got to travel about 40 miles for any decent music shops.

I'd appreciate your expert opinions on the matter, perhaps you know of something I haven't come across yet.

Cheers.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Voodoo labs micro vibe will do those tones well, I love mine. You can also check out the danelectro cool cat vibe if you want a cheaper option.
Quote by zl1288
Voodoo labs micro vibe will do those tones well, I love mine. You can also check out the danelectro cool cat vibe if you want a cheaper option.

+1 mine is alright, it adds a bit of treble which i really don't like, but other than that it is pretty nice. i think i paid $60 used from somebody on TGP. it is a solid pedal though.

i justify some things on how much playing time it gets. things that don't use a lot, i cheap out on (microvibe). if i were to rely on it more and use it at gigs and the like i would go with the full tone or another alternative.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/