Page 1 of 2
I'm getting fed up of this constantly looking miserable thing..it's been mentioned many a time about me..expecially even photos. Even photos and times where I'm having a cracking good time, I tend to look miserable or pissed of or something.

It's even been mentioned here that I look like a serial killer.

And I don't understand any of it..

On top of that, my mouth always feels in an uncomfortable position..

Can someone help me with this? Unless I'm smiling I always look like that..I don't like smiling too much 'cause of pretty badly f*cked up teeth.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
squint slightly
as if pondering the quizzical
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
care to show us an example?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!

Me as of 5 minutes ago.

So, like, why? What's going on here?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Tkae a pic of you smiling

lets see what that does

if anything, it looks like you're trying to hold back a smile/laugh
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
maybe if you smiled?

Since no one has asked yet, I guess I'll be that guy. Are you miserable?

In your photo, you look more disinterested than anything else (granted that easily could be from the fact you're on a bed taking a photo for a guitar website). Also, that's quite the yellow tint to the photo.

Out of curiosity, are you mostly uninterested with where you are/what your doing? How long have people told you that you look miserable?
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
My best friend has this problem. He gets told to "smile" quite a bit, people he doesn't even know who can't just mind their own goddamn business. He's a pretty happy guy and it even pisses me off when people say that to him.

EDIT: I think your whole "miserable" look that you hear about is not with your smile, but with your eyes.
Last edited by Redsectoreh at Aug 28, 2013,
Quote by Krieger91

are you a paraplegic?
shave that thing on your face
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Thrashtastic15
no way thats crazy lay off the crack minty

oh im sorry ill stop

Is this you?

You should get that hair back if it is. It looks like you're frowning to me in this new picture. That's the only thing odd looking to me.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Someone told me i look sad all the time yesterday as well, haha. Maybe your mind wanders a lot
Rather be content and look miserable than wear a fake smile.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Is this you?

You should get that hair back if it is. It looks like you're frowning to me in this new picture. That's the only thing odd looking to me.

Did you get that picture off my profile? If so, that's Frusciante

^I agree with the fake smile though..though I don't get the paraplegic bit.

Also, what with the cold dead eyes..like..what can I really do about that?
Quote by Krieger91

^I agree with the fake smile though..though I don't get the paraplegic bit.

Just that the photo was of you lying down so it wouldn't represent what you look like normally very well

as long as you're actually happy, and you're looking after yourself, you've not got anything to worry about and should just ignore people making comments
guess it's just one of those things, some people have faces that naturally/comfortably sit in an expression that looks disinterested or whatever
at least your face isn't super ugly
although then people wouldn't be passing comment, out of politeness

I generally have my lips slightly pursed, and when I'm talking ro someone have my brow slightly furrowed or lift an eyebrow
Last edited by Hydra150 at Aug 28, 2013,
you are just sad because you lost your dog... or you are a lost dog? either way that is pretty sad. You should get a new pet to cheer you up.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
I look angry a lot.

Looks like you caught the Bitchface.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
bitchface.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
You need to take better care of your looks I think. Wash your face with an exfoliating scrub, get a haircut and keep your hair neat. You'd be surprised how much differently that can make you across to other people. You have a look of apathy about you.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Growing up I got told I smile more than the normal person. Really I just have a permanent grin on my face, and enjoy the company of friends, and they're the one's who'd notice.

I can't find anything with your face that would lead me to believe anything, it's just, apathetic, not in a way that says you don't care, just that I couldn't tell one way or the other. Then again you took it bored at your computer and most people look like that when staring at a screen.

You can always just grow your hair out and let it cover your face, but at an age that's a hassle with society, and work and stuff.

Btw I have shit teeth and jaw surgery that only made it worse, so I feel you there. Can't even afford to have cavities filled.
Last edited by stratkat at Aug 28, 2013,
Quote by soundgarden6742
You do look kinda miserable...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smile#Duchenne_smiling

A real smile is in the eyes but I wouldn't bother faking it , but when you do want to smile remember to do it with your eyes

That wiki link is actually very interesting, if you read the whole thing.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by So-Cal
It's probably yr cold dead eyes

This, I too have been cursed with the dead mackerel eyes.
Page 1 of 2