I need help looking for a baritone electric guitar (at least 27 inch) equipped with a Tune-o-Matic bridge. Can anyone recommend anything for me?

I would also prefer a neck-thru construction and pickups that use the 3-pin connector system like the EMGs and Seymour Duncan Blackouts (I've already bought some EMTY AHB-3s and the guitar tech near me charges like £50 (~$80) for a pickup swap!)

If you know any with an ebony fretboard that would also be awesome but it's not as important as the specs above.
Off the top of my head, the Epiphone Love Death V. That's if you can get over the graphics and the inlays though.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
LTD VB-400 or MHB-400 have EMGs stock, so probably have the pin system.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by jjfeu662
LTD VB-400 or MHB-400 have EMGs stock, so probably have the pin system.

The MHB-400 was exactly what I was going to recommend. +1
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Unless I get more recommendations, it look like I'll go for the VB-400 because I prefer the shape, inlays and flat-top over the carved top.
Quote by MilesJeffery
I need help looking for a baritone electric guitar (at least 27 inch) equipped with a Tune-o-Matic bridge. Can anyone recommend anything for me?

I would also prefer a neck-thru construction and pickups that use the 3-pin connector system like the EMGs and Seymour Duncan Blackouts (I've already bought some EMTY AHB-3s and the guitar tech near me charges like £50 (~$80) for a pickup swap!)

If you know any with an ebony fretboard that would also be awesome but it's not as important as the specs above.

Order up an AL-3200 from Rondo's semi-custom setup (24.75, 25.5 and 27" scales available). Neck-through construction, ebony fretboard, MOP or Abalone -- or no -- inlays, 24 frets. Wide (1 3/4" at the nut) neck available, jumbo frets, 13.7" radius, stainless steel frets available.

The 3-pin thing may or may not be available (and in fact, Blackouts may or may not be available). You'll have to email Kurt about that.

This is a non-neck-through version, but you can get an idea what a 27" board (ebony) on an LP type body looks like:

The AL-3200 comes with a shaved neck heel and tummy cut:

If you don't care about neck-through, you can go with the AL-627:

http://www.rondomusic.com/AL627flatblk.html
That AL-3200 looks amazing. Is that the product of the custom shop? How much did it cost in the end?
Good dealings with:
Vash_08
Madsjc
jdr94
Delanoir
creativlogic
Quote by O00Coolzero00O
That AL-3200 looks amazing. Is that the product of the custom shop? How much did it cost in the end?

Neither of those is a custom shop guitar. The one with the black flame and no inlays was one of the early AL-627s and would have been about the same price as a standard AL-3000, give or take. $400 range plus case plus shipping. Note that there are two AL-627 versions; one is based on the AL-2000, the other on the AL-3000. The AL 627 isn't neck-through and doesn't have the back-of-body contouring of the AL-3200.

A custom shop would run about $900 for a 3200 (neck-through with the back contouring) as you see it with that finish and scale, with stainless frets and Blackouts (or EMGs).

A Floyd Rose with locking nut, installed, would run another $125.
I apologize for bumping an old thread.... but I own an MHB400 and I wouldn't want anything else. They also made an MHB401 which is almost identical. Great guitar. Amazing. I was considering getting the VB400 as a backup, but the MHB is so good to me that I'd be afraid that it'd get jealous. The MHB is nicer, anyway.

EDIT: I didn't mention: I also own an Agile (Rondo) AB3500 in Tribal Green, and it's a fraction as great as the ESP/LTD is.
Can you put up a photo of an Agile AB 3500? I don't think I've ever seen one. How old is it -- I'm guessing maybe four or more years old? The AB (looking in the archives) was $399, the ESP/LTD was $649, correct?