Poll: did she gt owed?
Poll Options
View poll results: did she gt owed?
yeh
5 18%
nos
6 21%
fags hav ben found 2 cuse cancer and r adictive plusbirth deafectivs nd anbomitires
9 32%
wead is a sfe alterntive dat frees ur mind from d demons of corpoarate sheep
8 29%
Voters: 28.
Am i the only one who gets cancer every time i see people type like that?
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Henry needs to learn to read before he posts. it was 10x what she had originally said, having been 10 years, you drop the zero and put hte number, its 3rd grade math. That's more annoying than this dumbass post.

inb4 closed.
why is she typing like a monkey with down's syndrome?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Because a woman not saving up for a ferrari (seriously, how many women do you know that would actually work their asses off for one?) justifies spending lots of money on smoking, bad grammar and terrifying math skills.
Quote by The_Casinator
Because a woman not saving up for a ferrari (seriously, how many women do you know that would actually work their asses off for one?) justifies spending lots of money on smoking, bad grammar and terrifying math skills.

smoking is nice m'kay
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Reading that type of writing is just something I can't bring myself to do. I just makes me extremely uncomfortable, and angry. I'm glad that person smokes. They should listen to Message For Harry Manback
Quote by ne14t
I like a man's cream on my face every morning before my tea.

My girlfriend and her mom see each other nude daily for some weird reason
Quote by CoreysMonster
Three packs a day? Pussy.

I go through three lighters a day.

Amateur. What you do is stack three cartons, light them on fire, and put a towel over your head while you lean over them, and hot box them all at once. But first you cut the filters off.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
It's an illiterate's version of the Beer/Ferrari joke that been around for years..

Woman: Do you drink beer?

Man: Yes

Woman: How many beers a day?

Man: Usually about 3

Woman :How much do you pay per beer?

Man: $5 with a tip

Woman: And how long have you been drinking?

Man: 20 years, I suppose

Woman: So a beer costs $5 and you have 3 beers a day which puts your spending each month at $450. In one year, it would be $5400 correct?

Man: Correct

Woman: If in 1 year you spend $5400, not accounting for inflation, the past 20 years puts your spending at $108,000, correct?

Man: Correct

Woman: Do you know that if you didn't drink so much beer, that money could have been put in a step-up interest savings account and after accounting for compound interest for the past 20 years, you could have now bought a Ferrari?

Man: Do you drink beer?

Woman: No

Man: Where's your damn Ferrari?
Quote by strat0blaster
Amateur. What you do is stack three cartons, light them on fire, and put a towel over your head while you lean over them, and hot box them all at once. But first you cut the filters off.

Well of course, burning filters are really bad for your lungs.
Quote by Cardbored
It says girl, not woman. Couldn't spend 15 years smoking.

m8, we start yung
lots of people I know who have ferraris also smoke

(I don't know them personally but when I see people in their ferraris they're usually almost always smoking)
cat