Hey Everyone,
I was planning on getting a Zilla Super FatBoy (quoted £500) but today I saw an ad from a local person selling a used Marshall 1960A 4x12 Cab for much less than the Zilla...
What do you guys think? I play pretty much every genre of music and I'll be using it with my EVH 5150III 50W head.

Should I get the Zilla? The Marshall? Or do you guys have any other suggestions?
Cheers
1960A is pretty much the standard, should work just fine.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
yeah as long as you like the g12t75s

that sounds like an awful lot for the fatboy, have the prices gone up?

I haven't tried zilla, but I really like my roadkill stag. it's a similarly oversized type of 2x12, and (last i checked, anyway) a lot cheaper than zilla. also made to order in the UK. and they'll put whatever speakers you want in there, too.

Obviously those aren't your only two options, you have a lot of options for custom cabs, and also off-the-shelf.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I have the 50 watt EVH head with a Marshall 1936 loaded with G12T75s. Sounds good to me. Can't go wrong with the 1960A.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.