I like the felon part but I don't like the military import part I need as many AKs as I can get for when I start a militia and secede from the US and start a true 'merica.
Given that we've never lend/leased or sold AK's, I'm guessing it won't affect them...

What it does affect is old military bolt actions and M1 Garands, true collector's pieces and certainly not weapons commonly used in crimes.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Given that we've never lend/leased or sold AK's, I'm guessing it won't affect them...

What it does affect is old military bolt actions and M1 Garands, true collector's pieces and certainly not weapons commonly used in crimes.

Came here to say this.
Because everyone knows criminals all commit crimes with M16s they re-imported from Syria.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
His buddies that manufacture firearms and ammo must have asked him to help boost sales.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
HITLER!!! That COMMUNIST!!!! That Kenyan Negro is commin' to took our gunz away!!! Freedom just died in 'murica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
Arby... question.

From what I read, they spoke about ditching the trust thing, and also ditching the requirement for sheriff signatures on NFA items, and only requiring you to notify/submit your id/finger prints/etc to them.... Is that correct? I read it on another forum, so it probably isn't.

But if it is, that makes it much more convenient for me, because my sheriff won't sign off on suppressors.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Last edited by Skynyrd890 at Aug 29, 2013,