Is this possible and if so, what jack would I plug them into?
Ibanez Art100 (DiMarzio Evo in bridge)
Epiphone Goldtop (SD Black Winters
6505+ Head
Avatar 2x12 (Eminence Gov/Swamp Thang)
It's not possible, they don't have a headphone out.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
you can't just plug the headphone directly in unless you put it into the effects loop or the preamp out and i am unsure what kind of signal you'd get for that or whether or not you can adjust the volume of that.

i am sure you can take the signal from the preamp out and run it to a mixer and then plug the headphones into the mixer to control volume and the such. if you want to kill the signal from the amp and just have sound out the headphones then keep the amp plugged into the cabinet and take a 1/4" patch cord and plug it into the 'effects out' jack on the back and it should kill the signal to the cab.

i repeat: you will still want the cabinet plugged up to the amplifier when attempting any of this stuff. it is best that the amp 'sees' a load at the end of the power section when dealing with tube amps.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Oh I know about the cabinet taking the load. I've already read plenty about that. I may have to settle for lower volumes at the time being
Ibanez Art100 (DiMarzio Evo in bridge)
Epiphone Goldtop (SD Black Winters
6505+ Head
Avatar 2x12 (Eminence Gov/Swamp Thang)
Quote by gumbilicious
you can't just plug the headphone directly in unless you put it into the effects loop or the preamp out and i am unsure what kind of signal you'd get for that or whether or not you can adjust the volume of that.

i am sure you can take the signal from the preamp out and run it to a mixer and then plug the headphones into the mixer to control volume and the such. if you want to kill the signal from the amp and just have sound out the headphones then keep the amp plugged into the cabinet and take a 1/4" patch cord and plug it into the 'effects out' jack on the back and it should kill the signal to the cab.

i repeat: you will still want the cabinet plugged up to the amplifier when attempting any of this stuff. it is best that the amp 'sees' a load at the end of the power section when dealing with tube amps.

+1
This is 1 way to do it, but without some kind of cab simulation between the amp and the headphones it will sound like crap.

Weber makes a load box with a headphone jack so you can use headphones with tube amps.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
+1
This is 1 way to do it, but without some kind of cab simulation between the amp and the headphones it will sound like crap.

Weber makes a load box with a headphone jack so you can use headphones with tube amps.

+1

That is what I was thinking of too. Never used one though. Not sure how it would sound.

https://taweber.powweb.com/weber/hpa50.htm