I love my mom. She's a wonderful person, she's determined and hard working. However...She can't cook for Sh%T!. For the past 2 years I mainly cooked for myself, breakfast+lunch+dinner. Some things I hated were surprise ingredients, which happened very often. Apple slices in chicken cheese quesadilla, mushrooms in tuna sandwiches, peas and tuna in spagetti and meatsauce. She claims it makes the dish healthier.... So after complaining about it to my friends, one of them suggested I cook for myself, and so spending a small portion of my income from work for food (I don't pay to live at home), I'm able to eat what I want, when I want.

I think for those of you who stay at home, even if you love your Mom's cooking might be able to get rid of some of your mother's defensive lines such as. I cook for you, I clean for you, I do your laundry.

I think what I was facing was something similar to what America is going through at the moment. The government is pushed by the people too much to provide every single thing for us, and it dosen't please everyone. Healthcare, tax payer money for roads, and schools.

So maybe if we were to go back to choosing where our money goes and start doing things for ourselves, we could fix this country... maybe.

Anyways sorry Mom, but you can't cook, mashed potatoes are supposed to be fluffy and soft and don't try saving time by cooking the gravy mixed with the mashed potatoes at the same time.

This story was brought to you by the 24 year old who still lives at home.

Gravy cooked into the mash, that's horrible...

My mom's a good cook, but I don't mind cooking if she doesn't want to. It's quite surprising how many people can't actually cook any good food because they've had their parents cook for them all their lives.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
She's cooking bad so you can get the fucck out of her house you man child.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
10 years from now, 30-year olds will still live at their moms' houses.
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

My 17 year old brother is by far the best cook in the house. Everything I know about cooking, I learned from him. Everything he learned, he learned through trial and error, and by watching what my parents do and doing the opposite
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
Quote by HeretiK538
My 17 year old brother is by far the best cook in the house. Everything I know about cooking, I learned from him. Everything he learned, he learned through trial and error, and by watching what my parents do and doing the opposite

I love it! Doing the opposite of what the parents do!
Quote by Nelshizzle
She's cooking bad so you can get the fucck out of her house you man child.

It's actually considered quite acceptable to live with your parents into your mid 20's these days. It's understandable because the costs of moving out makes it impossible for most students to do so.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Now THIS is an interesting thread. Take notes, progdude69.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
It's actually considered quite acceptable to live with your parents into your mid 20's these days. It's understandable because the costs of moving out makes it impossible for most students to do so.

I know it's not just a European thing because Latino families do it even if the costs are acceptable.

My Cuban neighbor has his daughter and two sons living there and they are over 30 and their partners are living there too I think . But that's crossing the line.
I cook everytime my mom can't, but she's not bad at all.

The thing is, she always make the same stuff, and claims that the stuff I ask her to cook is too unhealthy, so if I want it I cook it myself.

My sister says I'm a better cook than my mom, but I'm not really sure.
I can bake some damn good banana-brownies but my mom has more of an attitude about cooking, like she actually know what she's doing and what will the outcome be if you put x flour and x eggs and this and that together and you bake it for half an hour.

Still, we see fried stuff twice a year, and both of the times I have to do that since my mom would keep saying how unhealthy saturated fats are, even not having a real knowledge of what she talks about.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Now that I think about it I moved out when I was 24. Carry on ts.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I'm 24, moved out when I was 19, and am doing everything in my power to never have to move back home again.

That is all.
Quote by Philip_pepper
I'm 22, and doing everything in my power not to move out.

I cook for my mom.

What, didn't you move from Germany to Ireland, and are thinking about moving to Spain?
Quote by CoreysMonster
What, didn't you move from Germany to Scotland, and are thinking about moving to Spain?

Fixed. Yep. Do you think I'd be able to move about on my budget of 0 euros?

Basically, my family is tiny, it's just my mom and I. Her health has gotten worse over the last few years so I'm quite prepared to help her out for as long as I have to. I don't care if that means I'll be living with her beyond my 30s.

Plus, I think we're gonna go to Germany instead of Spain, still deciding.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Fixed. Yep. Do you think I'd be able to move about on my budget of 0 euros?

Basically, my family is tiny, it's just my mom and I. Her health has gotten worse over the last few years so I'm quite prepared to help her out for as long as I have to. I don't care if that means I'll be living with her beyond my 30s.

Plus, I think we're gonna go to Germany instead of Spain, still deciding.

Oh, I'm so sorry. I assumed it was you moving on your own.

That is... very noble of you, to be honest. I had no idea, so that is very understandable, from that perspective. The highest good on you, my good man

You're a good dude.
I'd like to move out but it means having to get one of those awful job things people always go on about. ugh
Quote by CoreysMonster
Oh, I'm so sorry. I assumed it was you moving on your own.

That is... very noble of you, to be honest. I had no idea, so that is very understandable, from that perspective. The highest good on you, my good man

You're a good dude.

Thanks man, but she's all I got. Gotta do watcha gotta do. I'm sure she'd do the same for me if roles were reversed.