Page 1 of 5
Sup Dudes,

Looks like I've decided to leave this place. I'm 24 now, and need to concentrate on more important things in my life. I've been here since I was 16, and I've been lurking here even longer. This forum and this community has been a great part of my life, and I want to thank the important people from that time for their support and their kindness.

I don't really want to leave, but I realise that part of growing up is leaving things behind, and as much as I love UG, I have reached the point where I have to start leaving my past behind. Unfortunately, this includes UG.

I want to thank the UG Team for their support during things like the UG Radio, which sadly didn't work out the way we had envisioned it, and I want to thank the mod team for their never-ending patience and the second chances I was given by former mods. This final ban isn't because of something I said, or something I did, this is because I simply feel the need to move on. You guys have been wonderful companions and friends, and I'm sure the closest of you will continue to be so, but for me, personally, I need to grow up and move beyond the Pit. I need to figure out where my path will lead me, and I need to create a life beyond that which I have lived for the past years.

I need to move on. I have other things I want to achieve, and I have lots of plans that I want to realise. In the end, simply being signed up to UG might prove an obstacle. So here, today, I'm severing all ties.

Guys, I'll miss you, but this is my last time on UG. Have fun without me.

Cheers,
Ryan
aka coreysMonster

Jokes, I just decided to have a look after not being on for like 2 years and I see this.

L8rz brah You won't miss it too much
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
He's leaving us for his journey to adulthood while talking about cartoons.

Seriously though I think you've been a bit annoying at times but maybe I'll miss ya. You're usually a decent dude

I wish you well
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Last edited by Bob_Sacamano at Aug 29, 2013,
Good luck in whatever you do, man. I always enjoyed your posts. You'll be missed here in The Pit!

No that I have asked about the rumors about you and Carmel (I still think that you're lying), I feel like I don't particularly care about this beyond the possibility of never again being able to rile you up by being honest about how awful Kalium is and how stupid that Kickstarter thread you made for it was.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
seems a bit weird to just suddenly leave

i mean you can work on achieving the things you want and still post here whenever it's not like you have an obligation to post here or anything but whatever good luck man
This is a parody thread with that kid who was 24 living with his mom who cooks like shit.

Like for 1 prayer.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
ryan pls

Quote by TheBurningFish
Jokes, I just decided to have a look after not being on for like 2 years and I see this.

L8rz brah You won't miss it too much

holy shit i remember you

you were great, stay
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.

So long! Good luck
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
See you tomorrow
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I think the saddest part about this is that you'll be back, with an excuse, in just a few months if not weeks. If you want to get rid of your addiction and "move on", work out a plan to gradually do so, don't just cut it out cold turkey. That rarely works.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Are you really "leaving?" Unless it's an unhealthy habit, I've always imagined that leaving a forum was more akin to "not making a regular stop anymore."

But still, see ya and have fun.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Yeah really it seems pretty pointless if you don't wanna leave
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
you taught me what it's like to be a sitzpinkler

i am forever in your debt

This is really sudden.
This nigga was one of my favorites too.
Peace, respect, good luck.
Bon voyage.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I never understood "leaving" or requesting bans.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict
I never understood "leaving" or requesting bans.

Attention + child like lack of self control
Say what you want, but it is kinda weird to me. CoreysMonster was one of the more recognizable members of "The Pit" community.

I feel like the Pit and the amount of "people viewing" have been steadily declining for a while now, and I wonder how long it will be until it's one of those forums where there's only like a handful of posts a day.

Everyone, like, stay here.
Goodbye Ryan, take care and good luck on your future endeavors
Quote by naedauuf
Shit working 24 hours a week at $12 an hour makes me rich?

BOW BEFORE ME PEASANTS.
Last edited by rolling_stoned at Aug 29, 2013,
Quote by The Madcap
Say what you want, but it is kinda weird to me. CoreysMonster was one of the more recognizable members of "The Pit" community.

I feel like the Pit and the amount of "people viewing" have been steadily declining for a while now, and I wonder how long it will be until it's one of those forums where there's only like a handful of posts a day.

Everyone, like, stay here.

You "feel" like it? There's no question man, this place is a sinking ship. Kinda weird to compare when we first started posting to now, huh?
dont let the door hit you on the way out
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
If you're actually leaving, good luck to ya, man. I've always liked your posts. However, judging from your quantity of posts, you could have a lot of extra time on your hands.

Everyone here on UG knows you're checkin' out what is to be said about your resignation.
Page 1 of 5