#1
Is that shit safe? I got one for my dog and it's like crack cocaine for him. I got a little worried so I stopped. Anyone else have any experience with using it with cats or dogs?

Most of the important things


in the world have been accomplished


by people who have kept on


trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
#3
Most of the important things


in the world have been accomplished


by people who have kept on


trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
#4
I've used one for my dogs, and they love it. I've had no trouble with them, it's just common sense safety knowledge "don't shine it in their eyes" so it should be completely safe aside from that.
#5
I used to, but I don't really keep up with the batteries. Now I just use the brush to brush it.

...Because that's pretty exciting for them.

...Yeah.

Edit: oh and my cat loves chasing shadows, so that saves money too I guess.
#6
My cat used to love it at first, but i think she eventually realised she can't catch it and now she's scared of it
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
#8
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
think, no other creature on our planet can make a flashlight, or light in general.

Angler fish create their own light. And I've seen at least two other deep sea creatures that create their own light as well.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
#11
There's a whole load of squids that can do bioluminescence.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
#12
So long as you don't make them run into walls/wells/the elderly you should be fine.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
#14
I have a puppy who's so obsessed with it we had to stop using it. We haven't used it with her in like 2 months and she STILL looks all over for it when she's in the kitchen. There was a little red dot (juice or something) on the wall and she just stared at it for like 15 minutes.

I think she's got some kind of OCD or something. Shame because it hilarious to use it.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.


#15
my cat used to chase it as a kitten but now that it's an adult it just sits and meows at it

his voice is funny




#16
Quote by naedauuf
I have a puppy who's so obsessed with it we had to stop using it. We haven't used it with her in like 2 months and she STILL looks all over for it when she's in the kitchen. There was a little red dot (juice or something) on the wall and she just stared at it for like 15 minutes.

I think she's got some kind of OCD or something. Shame because it hilarious to use it.


You know what that means, right?


Means you need to clean your nasty-ass walls!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
#17
Quote by Arby911
You know what that means, right?


Means you need to clean your nasty-ass walls!

No, it means my sister has a 5 year old son
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.


#18
Cats get depressed if you only give them something to chase that they never catch. All that hunting for no reward gets them down. You need to give them physical toys too otherwise they'll start to question their feline credentials and mope.
#20
Quote by Skynyrd890
Angler fish create their own light. And I've seen at least two other deep sea creatures that create their own light as well.


Quote by JackalUK
And fireflies.



Quote by the bartender
There's a whole load of squids that can do bioluminescence.

Thank you for keeping us from being subjected to more of pepper's psuedo-philosophical ramblings.
#21
Quote by Skynyrd890
Angler fish create their own light. And I've seen at least two other deep sea creatures that create their own light as well.


How have you seen them if they are deep in the sea?
#22
i did this and it was glorious: if you have multiple animals wait for one to be asleep or looking the other way and put the dot on that one. The other cat (in my case) will deck the unsuspecting pet trying to get the dot. We got it to work one time and it is still one of the funniest things i have ever seen in my life.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
#23
Quote by FearMyLightning
How have you seen them if they are deep in the sea?

NatGeo, Discovery, Animal Planet, etc.

Quote by TheChaz
Thank you for keeping us from being subjected to more of pepper's psuedo-philosophical ramblings.

This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
#24
My cats enjoy it. When the first one was a kitten we would have her chase it down a long hallway and up a wall. She'd jump up like 6 feet.
#25
Quote by naedauuf
I have a puppy who's so obsessed with it we had to stop using it. We haven't used it with her in like 2 months and she STILL looks all over for it when she's in the kitchen. There was a little red dot (juice or something) on the wall and she just stared at it for like 15 minutes.

I think she's got some kind of OCD or something. Shame because it hilarious to use it.


I know. This is what i'm afraid of. My puppy was searching all over the house for it hours after I used it. I had to sit down with him and calm him down and play with him with toys to get it off his mind. I was a little unsettled because you can really see the desperation of trying to actually catch the dot. He kept snapping his jaws and the floor as well.

I mean it's fun as hell and really cool to control your pet like that, but at the same time it's very misleading and kind of awful.
Most of the important things


in the world have been accomplished


by people who have kept on


trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
#26
I like that gif, cats are so fast. My cat knocked a bat out of the air at about 6 ft, full flip. It was so cool
#27
i used to use one with my cats, but the battery died.

only problem i saw it cause was for the longest time, if they heard any kind of clicking sound remotely similar to the one the laser pointer button made, they'd start looking all around for the red dot for the next 10 minutes.

i think our vet said something about making sure we took their mind off it and calmed them down after using it.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at Aug 30, 2013,