Poll: How do you eat your food?
Poll Options
View poll results: How do you eat your food?
Equally
17 30%
Favourite first
7 12%
Save favourite for later
25 44%
I dont eat
8 14%
Voters: 57.
Do you eat one bite of each item on the plate, piece by piece, equally and finish everything at once?

Do you eat your favourite food first, at least more so, then finish off the rest?

Do you eat your least favourite food(s) first then scrumpt down your favourite dish?
equality is next to prosperity

Harvedit:

If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Last edited by Harvey Swick at Aug 30, 2013,
Typically I'll try to balance it out and not just focus on one thing at a time. But I'll typically finish my 2nd favorite thing first, 3rd and lower next, then save the best for last. Or if there's something to cleanse my palette like a pickle or something I'll save that for last.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I eat everything equally but the last bite is always the best thing
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
dat herb

dat munchies

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
If it's a big meal (like a huge burger or dish or whatever) then I try to focus on the main thing I ordered, then move on to the sides.

If it's a smaller meal then I have more freedom to eat things equally as I go, I'll still give more focus to the main dish though.
Just eat it as I feel like, which I probably shouldn't since I always end up with alot of my least favorite thing last
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

I think its superior to eat everything perfectly equally bite by bite once piece at a time, one bite of sandwich, one bite of apple, one bite of granola bar, one gulp of water, one raisin and do that till you run out. You make it a point to end up perfectly with the last bite of everything.
I like how you made a food thread but I dislike the question because different foods should be eaten differently and there's too much variation for me to pick

I like food

edit: ok I guess I'll give you an example. My last meal was breakfast which was bacon and sunny side up. So I cut the bacon up into little pieces, broke the yolks, and coated the bacon pieces in yolk. Then I put the yolk-coated bacon inside the egg whites and mashed up everything up and ate it
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Aug 30, 2013,
I save a little bit of the best for last and eat everything else first.
Quote by Anthropocentric
Your balls. You lost the right to them. Hand them over.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What kind of person needs to have a Flying V shoved up their vagina?

Join The 7-String Legion! Now!
Quote by guitarxo
I like how you made a food thread but I dislike the question because different foods should be eaten differently and there's too much variation for me to pick

I like food

Yeah I really like food right now. Wish i had some. Different foods maybe, but meals are what i am talking about.
Harvedit is best edit
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
I eat a little of everything, but I save the best for last.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Yeah I really like food right now. Wish i had some. Different foods maybe, but meals are what i am talking about.

well yes, I meant different meals haha.

but see my edit!
cat
Quote by guitarxo

edit: ok I guess I'll give you an example. My last meal was breakfast which was bacon and sunny side up. So I cut the bacon up into little pieces, broke the yolks, and coated the bacon pieces in yolk. Then I put the yolk-coated bacon inside the egg whites and mashed up everything up and ate it

out of the various options available, you did it incorrectly.

option a) break egg yolk with toast, dip toast in egg yolk, eat. eat one white part of egg, enjoy. eat half of bacon. eat other white part of egg. eat rest of bacon. delicious.

option b) place egg on toast. place bacon on toast. place toast on toast. bite. hold over plate to protect surroundings from slight drippings if you are an amateur. delicious.

you disgraced my second favourite breakfast.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
out of the various options available, you did it incorrectly.

option a) break egg yolk with toast, dip toast in egg yolk, eat. eat one white part of egg, enjoy. eat half of bacon. eat other white part of egg. eat rest of bacon. delicious.

option b) place egg on toast. place bacon on toast. place toast on toast. bite. hold over plate to protect surroundings from slight drippings if you are an amateur. delicious.

you disgraced my second favourite breakfast.

But I don't like toast. If I were given toast then I would have gone with option A but since I didn't have any nor did I want any my way is the best way

also with my way every single mouthful is a different experience
cat
Quote by guitarxo
But I don't like toast. If I were given toast then I would have gone with option A but since I didn't have any nor did I want any my way is the best way

also with my way every single mouthful is a different experience

cant stand yr way ive tried it before but just didnt work. different strokes i guess

i would just break the yolk and mix the white all in hte yolk and eat it if i didnt have toast i suppose. i dont rly like toast without sunny side up eggs or making a sandwich with part of my breakfast, but dipping the toast in the eggs is just perfect. you have just enough toast to cover the yolk with a tiny bit left for the egg white. i used to call sunny side up "dippy eggs" when i was a little kid because i dipped the toast in the yolk.

so, like, try it sometime.
yeah I probably will it actually sounds really good. I just won't eat it for breakfast
cat
Ham on, ham on, ham on whole wheat, all right
Caution:
This post contains my opinion and/or inaccurate information

Quote by vayne92
I'm genuinely beginning to think you're the best troll of all time

"Emocore is like, when you cry when you break a guitar string"
- Thurston Moore
Quote by guitarxo
yeah I probably will it actually sounds really good. I just won't eat it for breakfast

eat it for breakfast you actually can & i am envious

if i want eggs i have to cook em without butter or do hardboiled eggs and eat em before the yolk hardens up
guitarxo, you have probably been asked a hundred time already but who is that in your avatar?

I just eat whatever I fancy first, no rhyme or reason.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
eat it for breakfast you actually can & i am envious

if i want eggs i have to cook em without butter or do hardboiled eggs and eat em before the yolk hardens up

ok ok fine I will!
cat
I pretty much eat what I feel like. Say a burger and fries, I'll always eat all the fries first. Mainly because they taste like ass if you wait. A lot of times I eat the steak last after the potatos etc. It all depends on how I feel that day, but the constant is that I eat and finish one item at a time.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
I eat everything more or less equally, with a slight emphasis on finishing my least favorite first, and my favorite last.
Eat my favourite thing first and last. Usually taste it first thing and then pick away until its the last thing to eat.

My favourite with a burger is to take a bite all around it until its just the middle section left. Nucleus of the burger is always the best to eat.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Last edited by bifteksupernova at Aug 30, 2013,
I eat soups first then I eat the meat and rice together. I would usually put soup in the rice. Then dessert.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.