Page 1 of 8
I decided to look at the world thru my own eyes and do an experiment, because for something to be true, you need to TEST it. I basically created 2 online dating accounts back in march and saved the convos on this computer (which I recently recovered), one with a picture of a male model who isn't very well known for most women , but he is aesthetic as fuark. Then I made another account with an average looking guy, not so aesthetic (probably looks like your avg uger)

I sent out PM with sexual innuendos to a couple of women, every single one of them answered and gave me their number, usually only after 3-5 messages.
I did the exactly same thing with the average looking guy, every women told me to **** off, and that I was repulsive or creep or a weirdo.

This for me confirms the science that says that women do absolutely go for looks.

Examples below:

This is the male model I used:

This is the response he got from ALL women:

NOW THIS IS THE RESPONSE I GOT FROM THE AVERAGE LOOKING GUY *MOST OF THE WOMEN DIDN'T EVEN RESPOND AT ALL*:

Quote by BelowTheSun
'I'd love to pull your panties off and lick you for hours' is not an innuendo

It's in your end, oh.

...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
not sure if troll or best adbot ever
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Wait a sec... the first girl looks just like a girl at my uni.

Ima write that line down.
Awesome!
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Truly a fascinating study. I trust you performed double-blind studies and collected a sufficient amount of data as to rule out coincidence and behavioural anomalies? Please don't take this as an affront to your academic integrity, rather, I am genuinely interested in seeing the entire set of data you acquired.

Was your target demographic categorized and, more importantly, did you make sure to study a broad spectrum of individuals, or was your investigation limited to a smaller sector? Please do reply with additional details, I find your research fascinating. Are you considering publishing your findings?
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009

Was your target demographic categorized and, more importantly, did you make sure to study a broad spectrum of individuals, or was your investigation limited to a smaller sector? Please do reply with additional details, I find your research fascinating. Are you considering publishing your findings?

well he's not gonna ask uggos
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I'd love to touch your butt and giggle.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by entity0009
Truly a fascinating study. I trust you performed double-blind studies and collected a sufficient amount of data as to rule out coincidence and behavioural anomalies? Please don't take this as an affront to your academic integrity, rather, I am genuinely interested in seeing the entire set of data you acquired.

Confirmed ugly
i expected this thread to be extremely morose and unsatisfying but i got a great deal of joy out of those screenshots.

but anyway, i hope you're not serious. you've just generalised all contact with all women with messaging a couple girls on a dating website. in that sense, if a fat ugly girl messaged you 'let me suck you off', you wouldn't be nearly as impressed as if she were a 20-something blondie with a nice face and body. humans are shallow in that sense, not women.

but you have to go out to clubs to do real experiments. or just observe relationships. people don't just look for looks. power, money, confidence, ambition, sense of humour, fashion sense, how well you get along.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by CosmeticSurgery
Confirmed ugly

I'm not the one posing as a model on a dating site
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by CosmeticSurgery
That doesn't deny my statement: you are ugly

Wasn't denying it mufugga
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by laid-to-waste
i expected this thread to be extremely morose and unsatisfying but i got a great deal of joy out of those screenshots.

but anyway, i hope you're not serious. you've just generalised all contact with all women with messaging a couple girls on a dating website. in that sense, if a fat ugly girl messaged you 'let me suck you off', you wouldn't be nearly as impressed as if she were a 20-something blondie with a nice face and body. humans are shallow in that sense, not women.

but you have to go out to clubs to do real experiments. or just observe relationships. people don't just look for looks. power, money, confidence, ambition, sense of humour, fashion sense, how well you get along.

They only go for looks. If you're bad looking you may as well kill yourself. Remember this:

GOOD LOOKING confident/powerful/funny/rich guy = Player
GOOD LOOKING BUT NOT confident/powerful/funny/rich guy = Mysterious

BAD LOOKING confident/powerful/funny/rich guy = Try Hard
BAD LOOKING BUT NOT confident/powerful/funny/rich guy = Weirdo
Quote by entity0009
Wasn't denying it mufugga

Good, I'll have to remember for next time that a 10 minute social experiment makes me ugly according to UG logic
Quote by CosmeticSurgery
They only go for looks. If you're bad looking you may as well kill yourself. Remember this:

What a beautiful false dichotomy.

Given that the majority of people are average looking all that matters is confidence, humour, and how interesting you are.
Quote by CosmeticSurgery
Good, I'll have to remember for next time that a 10 minute social experiment makes me ugly according to UG logic

Good, I'll have to remember for next time that a 96-word post makes me ugly according to CosmeticSurgery logic.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by CosmeticSurgery

maybe that's true if you don't have any personality whatsoever. i don't think you know what i mean by confident, powerful or funny.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by entity0009
Good, I'll have to remember for next time that a 96-word post makes me ugly according to CosmeticSurgery logic.

Obviously it shows insecurity (thanks for counting the words as well)
Quote by CosmeticSurgery
Obviously it shows insecurity (thanks for counting the words as well)

Yes because all ugly people are insecure and all insecure people are ugly.

Maybe it just shows that I think your experiment is fucking idiotic. Who knows.
🙈 🙉 🙊
TS, I don't think you know what the word science means...
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
rofl enjoy your next 23 years of perpetual virginity and ever intensifying self loathing until you finally hang yourself in your mother's basement
unless of course you accidentally choke yourself to death during some peculiar masturbation act or drown in a pitiful puddle of your own tears before that
So when does it start trying to sell us cosmetic surgery? Because I'm totally sold on it now. I want to be able to tell wimmins I want to lick them for hours.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Yep, all about the looks...

“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by CosmeticSurgery
That doesn't deny my statement: you are ugly

He doesn't even have a picture on here.

Maybe we should evaluate your looks? Give us a picture.

I consider myself pretty average looking but I'd rather be ugly instead of stupid.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger

I consider myself pretty average looking but I'd rather be ugly instead of stupid.

In that case it's unfortunate that you didn't get to choose...

“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin