Don't mean to sound like a noob, but I've set up a pedal board with all my pedals, and I feel like I've done it back to front, I'm pretty sure 90% of the time, the pedals go from Right to Left? I've set it up Left to Right, as the cable ports said To Amp on the right, and To Guitar on the left (PICTURE ATTACHED BELOW FOR CLARIFICATION) but I don't know if that's right. Any help?

[forbidden link]
Behringer PB600
Caution:
This post contains my opinion and/or inaccurate information

Quote by vayne92
I'm genuinely beginning to think you're the best troll of all time

"Emocore is like, when you cry when you break a guitar string"
- Thurston Moore
Ok, it won't let me attach the link, its a Behringer PB600, google it!
Caution:

Quote by vayne92

- Thurston Moore
doesn't really matter, I don't think (unless i've misunderstood your question, which is possible ). Normally the inputs and outputs on the pedals are on one side or the other which more or less makes your mind up for you. as you said, normally it's right to left but there may well be exceptions...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I don't understand. I'm looking at a picture, the input IS on the right side.

Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
that too

i only found a silly rotating picture on the behringer website that i couldn't zoom in on.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Sorry, I was at work when I posted this, I'm at home now and the inputs/outputs are:

TOP LEFT:
Output To Amp / From Effects

TOP RIGHT: Input / To Effects
Caution:

Quote by vayne92

- Thurston Moore
that's pretty much standard, i think.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?