So I'm building a rack... Got power and pre planned out, FX unit and a power source. That's 5U for a 6U rack... I was thinking maybe buying a 1U drawer or some shit but gonna ask for recommendations. I have a floor tuner so spending money on a rack tuner seems a tad much.

I'm running an ADA MP-1 to give me some sweet 80's-ness and unless you get a specific mod it can get a tad noisey... So maybe a noise gate? But what after I get it modded to be quieter?

Rack mounted wireless unit came up but I'm not playing nearly big enough venues to necessitate that... Though it would make guitar switching easier...

Gimme suggestions yo!
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
It'd be helpful to know what other stuff you already got, so we don't tell you to buy stuff you already have.

Almost blindly, I'd feel like suggesting a Lexicon MX200/MX300/PCM96 or an Alesis MicroVerb 4, which are all reverbs and delay/chorus/flanger/phaser processors.

Or maybe a compressor/expander, the second of which is the principle which the noise gate is based on.
ART ones are usually preferred to 3632, and everybody rightly hates behringer's.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
I'm going to be running a Dunlop Wah and BOSS TU-2 into an ADA MP-1 with a MosValve 962 (Getting one from a friend for cheap until I get a higher end one) and will run a TC Electronic G-Major with that, so that covers chorus (with the ADA) and all my delay/reverb/flange/phaser/compression and I think it even has noise gate...

Besides a dedicated noise gate that might become unnecessary or the Line 6 rack wireless thing, I can't think of anything I really need, except maybe a small drawer...
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Just leave it open until you discover something you need.

You can use this to make it look better. http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/gator-perforated-panel-standard-slight-flange-5-32-holes/h72649000002000?source=3WWRWXGP&gclid=COuqktb5pbkCFSU6QgodYQoA1w&kwid=productads-plaid^57304174027-sku^H72649000002000@ADL4MF-adType^PLA-device^c-adid^30422697387
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Power conditioner?

Edit...never mind...I reread the op and it looks like you have one.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
Ya, I've got a rack power system planned... I guess that sweet vent/grate is a good idea to put over the random empty slot until I decide on something...
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11