Hey guys,

I've been playing off and on for the past 25 years. Mostly off, though, the last 10 years since the kids were born.

I pulled out a couple guitars recently and would like to get back into it and thinking a couple new toys might be in order to help me practice.

Was curious what you guy might recommend. Maybe a guitar interface to the iPad and some cool apps? I've also read about Guitar Bots and RockSmith with a USB cable. Or maybe a little digital recorder? I'm sure all that stuff as come a long way now. Or maybe something from Line 6?

Right now I have a couple American Strats, a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe and a Digitech 2101 and Behringer V-Amp.

What are some of your favorite apps, programs, and gadgets that help you keep practicing?

Thanks!
Buy a looper.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Personally, when I want to practice something other than the band I play with, I just go to YouTube and search backing tracks. Generally I can find a few that I like and jam out for a while.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.