Hey, I have noticed a lot of folks from the UK are on in the Forum asking for guitar suggestions at XXXX price. Just curious but how much do guitar’s cost in the UK in GBP, say a Mexican Strat, a Gibson Les Paul Studio and an Ibanez RG370 for example?

I know cars are much more expensive in the UK (compared to the US) and I wondered if the same holds true for Guitars.
Why is it you're concerned being in the US? I'd suggest looking at some UK guitar shops' websites like www.gak.co.uk and www.andertons.co.uk so you can look yourself.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
I know cars are much more expensive in the UK (compared to the US) and I wondered if the same holds true for Guitars.

In many cases, yes.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
^ yeah. Not always, it depends on the manufacturer etc. (and also just sometimes shops have a good deal), but in general, yeah gear in america is cheaper.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?