Of course, because ladies don't want small dicks, and as Republicans have taught us: if she doesn't want it, then her body will shut down the baby-makin' process.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
This is obviously linked to the increase in teen pregnancy: Dad dicks are getting smaller so they are forced to find younger, tighter mothers.
🙈 🙉 🙊
It's a myth. It has to do with proportions. Seeing your dad's dick for the first time when you're 2-3 years old makes it huge. Because you're just a small child in the big big world of dicks. Your dad's dick feels a lot bigger though when...when you have to suck it for the first time. Or...take it in the ass. So I've heard.
i'd google a gif of blake grabbing that dude's dick, but i'm afraid what i'll find...

i can't believe this show's been on for 3 seasons. i feel like it just started last year.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by MetalMullet
Your dad's dick feels a lot bigger though when...when you have to suck it for the first time. Or...take it in the ass. So I've heard.

of all the stuff i've read on this website.. you just won.. you just won..
Quote by entity0009
This is obviously linked to the increase in teen pregnancy: Dad dicks are getting smaller so they are forced to find younger, tighter mothers.

Quote by willT08
everyone's the main guy in their own story