The number of frets have nothing to do with the neck radius. They're two separate variables. A 22 fret neck could have the same or a different radius. Those frets are likely not set exactly to any specific radius. They'll take their final set once they're pressed into place.

One thing I do sort of find disturbing. The frets are described as being "copper".

Copper is a dead soft metal. Off the top of my head the only two metals that are softer come to mind would be gold (!), and lead.

I doubt that anybody would actually try to fabricate guitar frets out of copper, so it's probably just a question of the seller not knowing the composition.
The radius is kind of irrelevant. Once you press them in, they'll adopt the radius of the fingeboard. You'll still need to level, crown and dress them after that, otherwise playability will really suffer. They're also unlikely to perfectly match the width of your fingerboard at each fret.

Edit: They're probably nickel silver, which is a pretty common material for cheaper frets:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nickel_silver

You'll find them on budget guitars for that reason, but they wear quite quickly. If you can, hunt down some stainless steel fret wire.
Quote by -MintSauce-
The radius is kind of irrelevant. Once you press them in, they'll adopt the radius of the fingeboard.

That isnt completely true. If the radius of the fretwire is smaller than the radius of the fretboard, it wont stick to the rounder radius. The ends will pop up.
They actually need to be over radiused about 2* for them to stay down well and adapt the radius of the fretboard.