This isn't easy for me.

The last couple of days have allowed me to look back and give everything some thought. I never thought this day would come, to be completely honest.

...however, I believe I have come to a final conclusion.

I think it's time for me to move on and stop trying how to learn Neon by John Mayer. It's just too difficult. How does he get the rhythm down? God. Damn.

Discuss the songs you've given up on learning cuz they were too hard.
Well, he wrote the song.. So the timing probably came more naturally to him

Not familiar with the song, but I know the feeling. Happens more with my voice than guitar playing though. So frustrating when i'm on the verge of learning a badass cover but then I realize I cant sing it for shit
Date Rape
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
What you really need is a new amp.
Quote by ChemicalFire
You get my first ever lolstack

The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point

Aw yeah.
A friend of mine, who is a genius when it comes to all music, spent 6 hours just recording half that guitar parts for that song.

It's a ****ing hard song don't feel bad OP.
with neon, the trick is to put on a sex face and be extremely attractive. you then have to be surrounded by a lot of girls. then play just the notes on the low C string, and there you go. make sure to have a raspy voice.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
I can't even play my own music the same way twice, let alone someone else's.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

It is a hard song, i remember trying to learn it when i was younger and giving up because the rhythm ****ed with my mind too much.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Philip_pepper
That's hot.

ian_pepper