i'm moving out to uni soon and i'm starting a hard course and i think UG will provide to be a big obstacle whilst i'm there. i think it will take up a lot of my time and will probably make my grades worse.

i've had a lot of fun times here. you guys have been excellent. i've learned a lot about feminism, and women, and other feminism-related stuff. also, i think this one time i learned how to define atheism. anyways, i just wanted to get that out there. i'm still gonna be around. what do you guys think of the song goodbye by avril lavigne?
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Last edited by laid-to-waste at Aug 31, 2013,
trust me, you won't have time to think about UG, at one time UG was all that i could think about then i started uni and through out the three years i hardly came to the forums.

Good luck though
JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
Can't tell if serious anymore.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
gooodbyyee random stranger D; <3
Quote by entity0009
This is obviously linked to the increase in teen pregnancy: Dad dicks are getting smaller so they are forced to find younger, tighter mothers.

Quote by willT08
everyone's the main guy in their own story

Quote by laid-to-waste
anyways, i just wanted to get that out there. i'm still gonna be around. what do you guys think of the song goodbye by avril lavigne?

Bolded for those skimmed over the OP

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
Quote by laid-to-waste
i'm moving out to uni soon and i'm starting a hard course and i think UG will provide to be a big obstacle whilst i'm there. i think it will take up a lot of my time and will probably make my grades worse.

I thought you were doing Maths? Half an hour of studying per day will pretty much cover you for Maths.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void

I've had to post this image way too many times today.

What. Is. Friggin. Upwituguys. Anshit. Lately.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

I was the opposite with UG haha. I was on the forums more at Uni than before but I have barely been on in the last 2 months or so.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
This is just getting stupid. Unless you're the President, or struggling on well fare, you're not that busy. Get over yourself.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
By the way, by curved I ment the opposite of straight, mate! Have a nice time at Uni!
Another resignation, eh? This is all because of Coreysmonster. That damn trendsetter.
Quote by guitarist5477
This is just getting stupid. Unless you're the President, or struggling on well fare, you're not that busy. Get over yourself.

what

what

what do you think of avril lavigne's song
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by laid-to-waste
what

what

what do you think of avril lavigne's song

Let's put it this way. I like the creme of the crop, and the creme of the crap of music. So I like Avril Lavinge's song, does it fall under crop or crap? I'll never tell.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
See you tomorrow night.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by ozzyismetal
Holy shit, thanks for introducing me to that song.

No problem, I actually kinda dig your generic pop rock
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Goodbye, stranger, it's been nice; I hope you find your paradiiiiise.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
You're so emotionally attached to a web forum that it would actually it'd detract from university work? Man, that's a sad life to live. How about you just visit the forums less?
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
You're so emotionally attached to a web forum that it would actually it'd detract from university work? Man, that's a sad life to live. How about you just visit the forums less?

How about you read the goddamn op
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."