Let's play a game.

-----------

It's called "Don't Shit Your Pants"

1) Obtain a bottle of Ex Lax or other over the counter laxative.
2) Consume said bottle of laxative
3) Wait until you feel a very urgent need to shit
4) Win this game:
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Rete/dont-shit-your-pants?acomplete=don%27t
5) The only way to "win" is by not shitting your pants in-game and shitting in the in-game toilet. Only then may you shit in your real life toilet.
6) The game is lost immediately by shitting anywhere but your real life toilet including but not limited to, your pants, the floor, the table, a shoe, the shower, or the toilet seat.

Winners win the satisfaction of not shitting their pants.
Losers feel the shame of shitting their pants/floor/sofa.

This is an honorable game. Do not cheat under penalty of me fruitlessly threatening to ban you.

Let's make this a clean game.

READYSETGO!
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Shat my pants.
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
well, we have two losers so far.

everybody point and laugh.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Easy game, sadly, real life wasn't as easy. I need new pants.

I now need a new toilet.
And maybe a plumber.
There was a thread about this quite a bit back. I pointed out that that is Bill Dauterive.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
i guess we can chalk up this one to my streak of shitty threads then. lol
Quote by Trowzaa
Too late, can we start over?0

for you, yes.

don't shit your trowzaas.
Quote by Tag43
>punch stomach

shit pants.

well i'm not sure why you'd want to do that, but ok.

congratulations, you just shit your pants.
One of my friends made up a similar game in high school. You have to shit and not wipe, and just go about your day with shit in your underwear. If someone that day mentions that it smells like shit, then you lose.

The moment I heard this may have been the hardest I have ever laughed in my life.
Free Ali