hello everyone, i have a vox vt15 guitar amp.. i would like to add a external cab to the vox to make it a mini stack. but the vox vt15 has no external speaker jack, does anyone know how or have links to show me how to add a external jack to the back of the vox so i can hook up another cab and have sound coming from Both speakers to make it a mini full stack..

thanks
It will be more money and trouble than it is worth.

but you can unhook the internal speaker and wire the speaker leads to a phone jack and put it on the back.

But you need to worry about the Ohms you will be pulling. Most small practice amps have a speaker that is rated at the lowest Ohm.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Adding an external speaker jack to a practice amp is extremely easy.

This way will switch off the amp's internal speaker when a plug is inserted:

This way will leave the internal speaker on regardless of whether a plug is inserted:

Since this amp has a sold-state power amp the speaker load isn't terribly important. Power amp IC's can handle 4 to 16 ohms, or more depending on the type of IC used.
Quote by Invader Jim

Since this amp has a sold-state power amp the speaker load isn't terribly important. Power amp IC's can handle 4 to 16 ohms, or more depending on the type of IC used.

Yes it does matter. Alot of small amps use a speaker rated at the minimum Ohms. There are many SS amps that have a minimum rating of 8 ohms, so using a blanket statement like that is incorrect. If you go lower you can destroy the amp.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Invader Jim
Perhaps I should have chosen my words better.

I understood what you were saying, but someone with little to no knowledge could take that literally
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
thanks for info from both of you... @invader so if i get one of them posted in the picture i will be able to still use the speaker in the vox and add a cab so i get sound from both speakers.. also what is the name of that part and where to get one...lol
Rob: that's very true.

TS: http://www.smallbearelec.com/servlet/Detail?no=771

Smallbear is a great site in general and they ship worldwide. Steve (the owner) is a great guy to deal with.