Shower shit shave
0 0%
Shave shit shower
10 5%
Shave shower shit
2 1%
Voters: 218.
Page 1 of 2
There is a reason it's called a Shit, Shave and a Shower and not a Shower, Shit and a Shave
🙈 🙉 🙊
Shit first, shower and shave can be switched when needed

And didn't we have like 5 threads like this a littlw while ago?
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
What kind of idiot shits right after showering? Unless you didn't feel it coming, then ok, but if it's a pre-planned decision, you're just dumb.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

If you shave after the shower it's a lot easier/feels better '

I go beet red if I shower after shaving. The heat inflames the shit out of my skin
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
A HOT SHOWER OPENS UP THE PORES, MAKING IT EASIER TO SHAVE AND THEREFORE LESS LIKELY TO CUT YOURSELF AND ALSO HAVE A CLEANER SHAVE. You're all ****ing morons.

Shit, shower, shave. I rest my case.
Quote by Trowzaa
A HOT SHOWER OPENS UP THE PORES, MAKING IT EASIER TO SHAVE AND THEREFORE LESS LIKELY TO CUT YOURSELF AND ALSO HAVE A CLEANER SHAVE. You're all ****ing morons.

I agree with that but why not shit last? If you shit before everything else then you spend the next 10-15 minutes shut in a room you just took a rancid shit in.
Quote by Trowzaa

My electric shaver is closer when I'm dry, so no.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by Trowzaa

Can't you just put hot water on your face?
Quote by whoomit
People always aim for a "closer" shave and then complain about rashes or discomfort.

THESE ARE CAUSED BY TOO CLOSE A SHAVE!!!!

Because their skin is too dry because they shaved before a shower.

OH.

Quote by Random3
I agree with that but why not shit last? If you shit before everything else then you spend the next 10-15 minutes shut in a room you just took a rancid shit in.

Shitting with a wet bumhole feels weird. That and then you'll have a dirty bum

Even with an electric razor its better to shower first and then wait for it to dry so your hair's softer.
oh, that's what you're meant to do.

still, it won't as clean as having a shower after.
Quote by Random3
I don't know about you but I wipe myself after taking a shit.

Wipe all u want, there's still fecal matter left.

Only a dirtball would shit after a shower
Shit, shower, shave. Always. Plus, when your hair is a bit wet while shaving, it's far easier to keep sideburns in check.
Quote by Random3
Actually I'm not being entirely truthful. If it is a particularly gravy-esque shit then I might squat over the bath and aim the shower head accordingly.

Nice.
Can't shit in the shower, so shit first. Then shave while in the shower.

So in effect: shit, shower-shave-shower.
all three at the same time and then just mash the hairy shit down the drain with bare feet
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by Trowzaa

This
You shower after you shit so that you don't have to waste time wiping. Then you shave asfter showering so that your skin isnt as irritated. Simple.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
shit first, my toilet is in another room. Shower and shave at the same time, my shaving machine is waterproof, but it's the first thing i do in the shower
shit shower shave.

any other order is gross.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Seen this thread about 10 times.. anyone who don't know the right order is dumm
Well depending on whether I need a shit, I trim my facial hair first (using electric trimmer so that's why I don't do it after). If I need a shit first I'll do that.

All in all a shower after is always best.
If you shit last you are a filthy *****
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
shit in the shower while showerin to mix the water with shit and blood.

good start on a sunday.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I don't care about your order for the other two, but anyone who shits after showering is a perma-basement dweller who can't get the ladies due to his pants seat getting infused with not-quite-clean ass.
Page 1 of 2