The song Seeney's been trying to write for six damn years.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
i hate everything about pickup truck culture
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I bet he has truck nutz.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
If you weren't chain-smoking, anti-contraception alcoholics, you wouldn't need to work so hard.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by lushacrous
i hate everything about pickup truck culture

Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by The Madcap
What do you think of this song?

Sounds like it's glorifying a guy (likely from a southern state) who has deep altruist morals and has gained respect from his community doing so.

I mean ew itz country i onle lisen 2 bvb cuz they get me nt lik mi parentz
Rick Perry also did something similar to this.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Jackintehbox
The comments on that video are a goldmine.
"Europeans and asians dont even know what work is. If youre not American or Canadian (some cases), just get the **** off the video. If you hate america, get off the video. If youre a foreign car fan, get off the video."
Quote by Jackintehbox

+1.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by Jackintehbox

yes they are
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
It's pretty good. I'm not a huge fan of most country, but that's mostly because some of it's just bullshit pop music for cowboys and lumberjacks.
"Makes me think of my brother. He has the softest lips..."
Quote by neidnarb11890
"I hate Chevy trucks, but its still a great song haha."

some guy in response...

"your a ****in idiot, gmc and chevy are America... your not."
It's a process, not an event.