I know this might not be the right place to put this, but I have to ask: does my playing in this sound off tempo? I feel like I've been slipping with my rhythm over the past week or so.
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Vox Night Train 15W
An ever-morphing BOSS and MXR loaded pedalboard

"I eats more chicken any man ever seen!"
-Howlin' Wolf
Sounded alright to me, i think you went off like one time. If you feel uneasy, play with some backing tracks or a metronome.
Yeah I noticed the slightly off beat part, I probably should've played to a click track.
Vox Night Train 15W

-Howlin' Wolf
Quote by Bluesblitz
Yeah I noticed the slightly off beat part, I probably should've played to a click track.

Well, to be fair, it WAS at the end of the track...and that's common whenever people are just recording a short demo.
yeah same here, sounded fine apart from that bit where you had that longer rest
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
yeah same here, sounded fine apart from that bit where you had that longer rest

Good to know. Not trying to sound thin skinned but I sort of intentionally broke those up, or should I say, I wasn't trying to link those two sections together.
Vox Night Train 15W

-Howlin' Wolf
no worries, i figured maybe that's what you were doing. If so, I didn't see any problems with the timing.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?