Page 1 of 2
So, basically, I was watching this thing on Animal Planet last night about if mermaids are real and I was wondering if you guys had any views on it?

Some of the stuff was kinda creepy and freakishly like humans, just under the waters... if you don't have a view on this, type in 'mermaids animal planet' on google and click the first link... seriously.. i don't know if they're real or not but yeah.. do you guys believe in them?
Quote by entity0009
This is obviously linked to the increase in teen pregnancy: Dad dicks are getting smaller so they are forced to find younger, tighter mothers.

Quote by willT08
everyone's the main guy in their own story
Quote by guitarxo
Yes. I am a mermaid.

I thought you were half cat, half snake?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Trowzaa
They're real if you want them to be real.

If that is the way the world works I want my own mila kunis
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Haven't you seen the little mermaid?

don't be an idiot; mermaids are real.
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Hey, I'm just saying what I saw... I know a lot of it is fake but there's a bit of truth between every bit of folklore.

They've been forced to cover it up and claim it as fake in the past, so what makes you all so sure it's the truth (that they're lying) this time?
Quote by entity0009
This is obviously linked to the increase in teen pregnancy: Dad dicks are getting smaller so they are forced to find younger, tighter mothers.

Quote by willT08
To be honest, there are some pretty weird-looking things in the oceans. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them look vaguely humanoid and could be mistaken for a "mermaid"...

Do mermaids exist? Well, if someone finds some good evidence. If not, I'll just believe that, like Unicorns and elves, they disappeared from this world a few hundred years ago
Quote by AcousticMetal99
To be honest, there are some pretty weird-looking things in the oceans. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them look vaguely humanoid and could be mistaken for a "mermaid"...

Do mermaids exist? Well, if someone finds some good evidence. If not, I'll just believe that, like Unicorns and elves, they disappeared from this world a few hundred years ago

don't be silly, everyone knows unicorns are real
Quote by entity0009

Quote by willT08
Quote by callumfrew97
Hey, I'm just saying what I saw... I know a lot of it is fake but there's a bit of truth between every bit of folklore.

They've been forced to cover it up and claim it as fake in the past, so what makes you all so sure it's the truth (that they're lying) this time?

I think you dropped this:

"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
Forget mermaids. Check this shit out:

There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
i'm starting to think that you're all government agents e_________o
Quote by entity0009

Quote by willT08
Quote by whoomit
You're embarrassing Callums all around the third world.

fixed since there are only Callums in the Yoo Kay.
Quote by homeless-john
Mermaids did exist but everyone kept throwing out those plastic 6 pack rings without cutting them up first and now they're extinct.

i'm keeping this on my signature.. this is just too accurate for comprehension
Quote by entity0009

Quote by willT08
Quote by guitarxo
Excuse me. I am real.

I like how we have proof here and everyone's ignoring it...
Caution:
This post contains my opinion and/or inaccurate information

Quote by vayne92
I'm genuinely beginning to think you're the best troll of all time

"Emocore is like, when you cry when you break a guitar string"
- Thurston Moore
i don't care what you guys say, everything that's ever appeared on childrens' is real.
-mermaids
-unicorns
-leprechauns
i can list for as long as you want. i know they're real. and i won't let any of you take my dreams from me.
Quote by entity0009

Quote by willT08
guys, i have to go out (mermaid hunting), can we keep this discussion going until i get back? i'll have enough evidence by then to make you all look rather stoopid
Quote by entity0009

Quote by willT08
Not mermaids as in My Little Mermaid or whatever that disney movie was called, but you do not want to run into a siren while at sea.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by jjfeu662
Not mermaids as in My Little Mermaid or whatever that disney movie was called, but you do not want to run into a siren while at sea.

wrong, running into them would likely kill them leaving you totally safe!

It's easily the best course of action
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by chaoticfables
I'm a fucking attractive mermaid, okay?

tits or gtfo
Quote by entity0009

Quote by willT08
Quote by callumfrew97

Indeed, and we already know what the truth behind mermaid sightings was: a mixture between a long time at sea and no women, and seeing one of these

...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
Indeed, and we already know what the truth behind mermaid sightings was: a mixture between a long time at sea and no women, and seeing one of these

Makes sense te me. Put me on a boat with no women for three weeks, and I'll **** anything. Anything.
Quote by The_Casinator
Makes sense te me. Put me on a boat with no women for three weeks, and I'll **** anything. Anything.

any hole is a good
Quote by entity0009

Quote by willT08
hmmmm....that 'proof' sounds a bit fishy to me
"If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying."
Quote by callumfrew97
any hole is a good

The term is 'any hole's a goal'.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Just because your pussy smells like fish doesn't make you a mermaid.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Page 1 of 2