anyone here starting college today (or any time this week)?
Quote by entity0009
This is obviously linked to the increase in teen pregnancy: Dad dicks are getting smaller so they are forced to find younger, tighter mothers.

Quote by willT08
everyone's the main guy in their own story
Premed for Mermaid Surgery
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
Premed for Mermaid Surgery

excellent, i'm a bit jealous
Quote by entity0009
This is obviously linked to the increase in teen pregnancy: Dad dicks are getting smaller so they are forced to find younger, tighter mothers.

Quote by willT08
This thread makes me feel old.

Enjoy college, it's good, as long as you aren't at a shitty place.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I'm starting tomorrow, geezer.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
going back to school on wednesday. wish I could skip sixth form and just go to uni, it's boring as hell.
I have no sig, and neither do I want one.
I went to college. I loathed my course and all the students there. Some of the most miserable years of my life.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I went to college. I loathed my course and all the students there. Some of the most miserable years of my life.

thank you
Quote by entity0009

Quote by willT08
Quote by Sam-Russell
Good luck to everyone starting. A great opportunity to make some new friends

Didn't really happen for me. The people I used to hang around with took as a chance to not have to hang around anymore, and the closest thing to new friends was:
1 - Being forced to work on a project with someone
2 - Hanging around with a group of people that already know each other and you're the new guy because you got nobody else to be with and nowhere else to go.

Thats my first year
I finished college 2 years ago

It's hard to say which was more boring, 2 years at college doing nothing of use and wasting my life...or the last 2 years doing a couple of useful things but otherwise wasting my life.

I have nothing important to say
Starting my fourth and last year tomorrow. I am not going to like it. Good news is that I'm finishing the last half in Melbourne.
you guys are all scaring me about college :|
Quote by entity0009

Quote by willT08
Quote by callumfrew97

What are you studying?

On my campus you can only study 3 or 4 A Levels at a time.

3 subjects is pretty relaxing, very laid back time table if you're lucky on the draw. I know people that did 4 subjects and they were there most days from 9am to 4:20pm which is horrible I find.

I much prefer college to school but depends on the situation of the individual most of the time.
Quote by callumfrew97

My college was great, had incredible teachers, made great new friends and progressed a lot as a person, it was a lot of fun, you'll be fine.
After a hiatus from education I'm starting college on Monday. Can't wait, fuck being a responsible adult yet

And I liked school because of the uniforms and some sort of bullshit pride. Looking smart everyday and not worry about what to wear was great.
Last edited by Duffman123 at Sep 2, 2013,
Quote by Duffman123
After a hiatus from education I'm starting college on Monday. Can't wait, fuck being a responsible adult yet

And I liked school because of the uniforms and some sort of bullshit pride. Looking smart everyday and not worry about what to wear was great.

Thats what most people hated the most...
I know

I wasn't a brief case wanker or anything, just liked wearing shoes and blazers and shit everyday.
Quote by Nero Galon
What are you studying?

On my campus you can only study 3 or 4 A Levels at a time.

3 subjects is pretty relaxing, very laid back time table if you're lucky on the draw. I know people that did 4 subjects and they were there most days from 9am to 4:20pm which is horrible I find.

I much prefer college to school but depends on the situation of the individual most of the time.

French
Pure Maths
Advanced Maths
Chemistry
8:40 - 4:10, 5 days a week
(drop the advanced maths after a year of course)
Quote by entity0009

Quote by willT08
Yeah I'd hate to be in your shoes OP.

Quote by WaterGod
I've been in college already for two weeks.

Thats probably because Americans call University college.