Hello!

My cover of the Nothing Else Matters solo.

I have covered this before with mixed results and wanted to try again.

What do you think about the sound on the guitar?

I was not trying to replicate the sound of the original, but trying to find something that sounds good.

Check out the my channel

I appreciate any kind of feedback as long as it is constructive

Rock on!
You really need to watch your vibrato and bending; both give you away as a massive amateur here.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You really need to watch your vibrato and bending; both give you away as a massive amateur here.

As I am not a professional musician that is just expected. Have you got any ideas how to improve this?
Quote by BurniTheMan
As I am not a professional musician that is just expected. Have you got any ideas how to improve this?

I mean amateur in the non-literal sense. I'm not a professional musician but I don't sound like an amateur.

As for how you can improve these things; improve bending by listening more. Benching should always be to a specific pitch rather than just "herpderp, I bend up now!". Vibrato you need to be in control of what you're doing, the easiest way to give this impression is to make sure that you're bending out to the exact same pitch every time you bend while doing vibrato. Another way is to make your vibrato slower and wider. Really in my opinion you should be doing both but the first part (bending to the same pitch every time) is the absolute most important part.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Not Bad man, As for the Vibrato I think if you wiggle your finger vertically as opposed to horizontally, that will help. Check out B.B King see if you can youtube a close up on him, or Angus Young. The Vibrato I See in this video is the type you see with the classical guitar.

c4c https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1615306
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
I mean amateur in the non-literal sense. I'm not a professional musician but I don't sound like an amateur.

As for how you can improve these things; improve bending by listening more. Benching should always be to a specific pitch rather than just "herpderp, I bend up now!". Vibrato you need to be in control of what you're doing, the easiest way to give this impression is to make sure that you're bending out to the exact same pitch every time you bend while doing vibrato. Another way is to make your vibrato slower and wider. Really in my opinion you should be doing both but the first part (bending to the same pitch every time) is the absolute most important part.

Thanks for the response, the vibrato is something I am going to focus on, as well as not stressing as much when bending. Hopefully it will get easier to hit the right pitch.
Quote by Big bang theory
Not Bad man, As for the Vibrato I think if you wiggle your finger vertically as opposed to horizontally, that will help. Check out B.B King see if you can youtube a close up on him, or Angus Young. The Vibrato I See in this video is the type you see with the classical guitar.

c4c https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1615306

I realise I probably should have practiced a bit on the vibrato before I actually started using it. I will definitely check them out! Thank for replying