Just because I have money with no destination. There's a Vox AC4, B52 AT100 and a Peavey Vypyr 60 for $200 or under on my craigslist. Are any of them fun?
Depends on what you're looking for. A Vox AC4 gets you classic style tones, the B52 AT100 gets you Recto-style Brutality, and the Vypyr gives you okay versatility.
Guitars:
LTD Viper 300FM
Jackson DX10D
MIM Tele
MIM Strat
Amps:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe - Stock Eminence Legend
Peavey Ultra Plus 120 Watt Head
Rivera R412T - Loaded with Celestion V30s
Pedals:
Boss NS-2
TC Flashback X4
TC Trinity Reverb
You don't have to spend it.

Save up.. and you may be able to get something like a Mark 5 one day.
Quote by greeny23
i shake the walls of my bedroom. with mah dick.
Quote by Eppicurt
Quote by NakedInTheRain
hey, be nice to the hipster.
I hear they use false bypass switches.

It's, like, so ironic.
Quote by Volcz
You don't have to spend it.

Save up.. and you may be able to get something like a Mark 5 one day.

I currently have a JCM2000 and a Tremoverb, I just felt like buying something.
I owned the AC4TV head + cab for a while. It was an okay amp. I used it lots when I was in college, living in a small apartment. Once I finished college, it just started to collect dust, so I traded it for a cab.

It had great cleans, and a pretty good dirty tone, if you boosted it with and OD.
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
Fair enough I suppose. Personally I'd maybe get 1 or 2 pedals or something. Look at some 'toys' on music store websites.
Quote by greeny23
i shake the walls of my bedroom. with mah dick.
Quote by Eppicurt
Quote by NakedInTheRain
hey, be nice to the hipster.
I hear they use false bypass switches.

It's, like, so ironic.
Id get the AC4 just for variety. Or, if you need something for latenight/ headphone practice, check put a Zoom G3. The amp models sound good, it has a looper and its less than $200.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Vypyr 60 has lots of flexibility and sounds great you can get most of the iconic sounds you could want, you just need to be willing to spend the time on it to pull out the tones you really love.

The effects vary from great to meh though. So if your looking for something to experiment with you may be better off with a multi-fx pedal or something.
Often in ones madness resides genius. Thus for a mind seeped in madness, the imagination is limitless.
Quote by Handy_Andy
Just because I have money with no destination. There's a Vox AC4, B52 AT100 and a Peavey Vypyr 60 for $200 or under on my craigslist. Are any of them fun?

Forget about the AC4. Such a waste of money.
Washburn MG-44(E)
Ibanez RG421 (Eb)
Art & Lutherie Electric Cutaway
Vox Valvetronix VT40
Vox AC4tv 1x10
Vox Original Wah-Wah Pedal V847-A
MXR '78 Custom Badass Distortion
Quote by Shadowofravenwo
Forget about the AC4. Such a waste of money.

i'm inclined to agree with this.

who says you need to spend it on gear? get a $200 blowjob instead. or ten $20 blowjobs.