I am going to buy one of these this week. The reviews seem really good and it's a beautiful guitar. I'm a metal guitarist (mostly rhythm) so this guitar seems perfect for my needs and seems very versatile!

Does anybody have this guitar? What's your view on it?
My honest opinion would be to save your money, and buy a better Eclipse.

Personally I'm not a fan of basswood bodies, just don't like the sound. If I were you I'd save up to at least get a mahogany body with a quilt or flame maple cap.

I think at the 300 level they start having mahogany bodies.

I was finding it hard to save up money to buy a good guitar. I would save a little, buy a cheap guitar, save a little more, buy another cheap guitar etc. I finally realized that if I kept buying cheap guitars, that I would only ever play cheap guitars. So I got me some discipline, and saved for my ESP. I couldn't be happier with it, and it puts all my other guitars to shame.

I'm not saying you should save until you can buy an ESP, but at least save up to get some proper sounding wood, and maybe some good pickups.
I see what you're saying but i've been saving up for ages for a better guitar (mainly this one) and i don't really want to continue using the guitar i have now since i can't exactly do much with it. I'm kind desperate for a new guitar :P
Quote by Danitarium
My honest opinion would be to save your money, and buy a better Eclipse.

Personally I'm not a fan of basswood bodies, just don't like the sound. If I were you I'd save up to at least get a mahogany body with a quilt or flame maple cap.

I think at the 300 level they start having mahogany bodies.

I was finding it hard to save up money to buy a good guitar. I would save a little, buy a cheap guitar, save a little more, buy another cheap guitar etc. I finally realized that if I kept buying cheap guitars, that I would only ever play cheap guitars. So I got me some discipline, and saved for my ESP. I couldn't be happier with it, and it puts all my other guitars to shame.

I'm not saying you should save until you can buy an ESP, but at least save up to get some proper sounding wood, and maybe some good pickups.

Meh, most people couldn't tell the difference between mahogany and plywood. That's a whole other can of worms though.

If that's what you want, get it. I would suggest you go somewhere and play a bunch of guitars first and see if you connect with anything you can actually play and hear. If the only thing you are going on is how it looks, you may be disappointed.

Quote by Blackfire.
Edit:

This would be a better guitar than the other one on your budget.
http://www.rondomusic.com/al2000flatbkslim.html

Without playing etc like I said. I would agree with this as well. Much more bang for your buck.
Last edited by D_M_I at Sep 2, 2013,
Save up money and get at least 300 ltd series. Ive played once in shop 200 series ltd and bought 400 series. Dude huge difference
Quote by FingerFud
Damn, that;s a beauty!! Sadly you don't get Agile's in the UK. It would cost me double to get it over here

I remember someone saying on another thread that Vintage Guitars are the equivalent of Agile in the UK. Or the closest to it...

http://www.jhs.co.uk/vintageelectric.html
Any objections to going used? I'm not sure what your used market is like but I paid just a hair more for my used EC-300 with EMG 81/85 than what that costs new and is a much better guitar all around. Just a thought.
Quote by jaymz9350
Any objections to going used? I'm not sure what your used market is like but I paid just a hair more for my used EC-300 with EMG 81/85 than what that costs new and is a much better guitar all around. Just a thought.

I can't find any used for the same price as the 100QM