Poll: Which Cyrus is Best Cyrus?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Cyrus is Best Cyrus?
Billy Ray
16 38%
Miley
9 21%
Trace
3 7%
I'd **** all of them
14 33%
Voters: 42.
Page 1 of 2
You got the classic Cyrus, Billy Ray

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byQIPdHMpjc

Then you gots the girl Cyrus, Miley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrUvu1mlWco

Then you have the less known Cyrus, Trace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wjFahULCK8

Which Cyrus is Best Cyrus?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Cyrus the Virus is not pleased at being left out

No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra

Dead, and fake, so he doesn't count.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by Minkaro
Billy Ray. His is the only video that doesn't make me angry.

To be honest, his makes me the angriest.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

i've got achy breaky hair, yes i do.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by TunerAddict
Which Cyrus is Best Cyrus?

A dead one.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Quote by HardAttack
A dead one.

2edgy4me

Quote by Skullivan
Why no Cyrus McCormick?

I only included people who have contributed to society in a meaningful way.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Now, how about Emperor Cyrus the Great of Persia? He's at least as gangsta as billy ray, and his daughters were fine.
to here knows when
Quote by shoegazer'
Now, how about Emperor Cyrus the Great of Persia? He's at least as gangsta as billy ray, and his daughters were fine.

Predates guitar, so no one cares.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

The mullet wins me over every time.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
#teamtwerk
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by laid-to-waste
anyone else still think miley cyrus is hot?

She was hot as **** before she got that ridiculous "modern" hairstyle.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by muffinduck01
The mullet wins me over every time.

in this case, it's referred to as achy breaky hair.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by yoman297
i remember being 11 years old (maybe?) and that metro station song was the shit

so trace is the best

So that makes you, what, 14?
ayy lmao
Quote by TunerAddict
Dead, and fake, so he doesn't count.

Only good one though so he should count
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by laid-to-waste
anyone else still think miley cyrus is hot?

Sure.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by RPGoof

/thread

Quote by GuitarGod_92
Trace is the most fuckable.

Have you seen him now?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lolmnt
Have you seen him now?

went a bit overboard with the tattoos
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

the son cyrus started this weird rap thing and got too many tattoos and looks like a damn fool.

billy ray all day.
Trace's music is most tolerable
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by jambi_mantra

Shit that's what I came here to say. Beat on the first post, how d'ya like dem apples.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Cyrus II

edit:
Quote by shoegazer'

O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Trace is an abomination to the world. Even Miley never sunk that low
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by shoegazer'

This is one of his two daughters, infact it's the only known image of her from roughly the era of her existence, so it's possibly an accuarate image.

She's called 'Atossa' and she was married to Darius I who was the third king of the 'Persian Achaemenid Empire' (which was founded by Cyrus the Great) and who it is rumoured had her brother Cambyses II assassinated so that he could usurp the empire for himself. She is also thought to have had breast cancer. Herodotus records in 'The Histories' that Atossa had a 'bleeding lump' in her breast. She wrapped herself in sheets and sought a self-imposed quarantine until a Greek slave named Democedes, persuaded her to allow him to cut out the tumor, which is the first recorded operation of it's kind.

His other daughter was called Artystone and she was also married to Darius I and was considered as his 'favourite' wife, which must have pissed her sister off quite a bit.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Sep 3, 2013,
Page 1 of 2