Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Traffic

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Sunshine
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
American Werewolf in London
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Reefer Madness, you dopehead.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Invest in a better film collection, that's what you need to do.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
seriously, why is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory even an option?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Waking Life....or A Scanner Darkly.

Edit: Or Donnie Darko. You can never go wrong with that (points to rolandroi with extreme respect).
Last edited by Dimarzio45 at Sep 2, 2013,
Quote by glass_satellite
if pineapple express wins, disregard the poll pls

Agreed. Completely overrated and cliched out the ass.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Because TS is high...

i don't suddenly like shitty movies when i get high. and i get high quite often.
read a book you lazy poop
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by Ziphoblat
High you say? Only one thing for it.... watch Bad Biology.

i wanted to watch that, but it's not on Netflix anymore.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i wanted to watch that, but it's not on Netflix anymore.

I stumbled across it by mistake when my old guitarist won a DVD of it on a raffle at a family-friendly festival we played at a good few years ago. Don't quite think they knew that they were giving away a film about sentient genitalia.
Spare a Cow
Eat a Vegan
Orgazmo
Laney AOR 50 head
Sonic 4-12 cab
Fender Roc Pro 700
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Ibanez ts9
Big Muff
DS-1
GE-7
modded Squier Strat
Agile 3100 Silverburst
+1 for any Pauly Shore movie

Also, Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey. Way better than Excellent Adventure.
Listen. I'm sorry.
out of those choices, 100 billion percent Friday. classic
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
My Neighbour and the Chocolate Factory?
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Definitely 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas', idk if anyone suggested that, but if not, FOR SHAME.
Page 1 of 2