I was looking at the Epiphone Tv Silver Series because I want a guitar with a 22 fret 24.75" scale. Namely the Wilshire, Explorer, and the SG. I figured out I prefer 22 fret guitars because the extra two on a 24 are too thin. Also I want the neck to be wide yet thin. I'm tired of my Fender's thin, fat neck.

I'm looking for other options. Oh yeah, double cut as well. HH config.
PRS!

HH, double cutaway, and comes in 22 and 24 fret flavours. 25" scale though, but the neck on the ones I've tried are fairly wide and thin.
Quote by maXterbat0r
PRS!

HH, double cutaway, and comes in 22 and 24 fret flavours. 25" scale though, but the neck on the ones I've tried are fairly wide and thin.

+1

After reading your description, the PRS Custom 22 was the guitar that immediately jumped to mind!
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by Osiris121
I figured out I prefer 22 fret guitars because the extra two on a 24 are too thin. Also I want the neck to be wide yet thin. I'm tired of my Fender's thin, fat neck.

I'm looking for other options. Oh yeah, double cut as well. HH config.

Those are horrible reasons to want a 24.75" scale.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
I don't see what's wrong with my reasoning. I simply think the extra two frets are a bit unnecessary. I've played 24 fret, 22, and 21 and I think the best for me was the 22 fret 24.75 scale guitar. I just don't own one. And horrible is a strong word to describe an opinion. Does your mother know your using such language? Just joking I understand.

Anyway the Custom 22 by PRS is too expensive and SE doesn't make a double-cut 22 fret model right now. Any more suggestions, please?
You can get a used CU22 for $300ish.

I have a G-400 and I consider it to have a wide/thin neck

What is your budget?
Where are you located?
New or used? you will get a better instrument for your money if you will buy used.
What is your current gear?
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Right now I'm using a Roland Cubestreet, my church's PA system, and a Fender Frontman. I obviously plan on upgrading these to something with a bit more gain (Blackstar, Jet City). My budget is around $500 dollars - give or take a hundred. I don't care for quality of pickups, just that the guitar is HH, 22 fret (24.75), and double cut. I'm all open for used (all the ones I listed in the op I got my hands on and played). I'm just looking for other options. I'm in the Austin area.
Quote by Robbgnarly
You can get a used CU22 for $300ish.

I have a G-400 and I consider it to have a wide/thin neck

What is your budget?
Where are you located?
New or used? you will get a better instrument for your money if you will buy used.
What is your current gear?

This.

Wrong board mate. I recommend having this moved.

I have a g-400 pro, love it. try it out, see if you like it.
banned
Check out some guitars here, really competitive used prices www.guitarcenter.com/usedgear

With your budget, you can get a used Gibson SG special for $375+
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate