id hate to follow along those same lines as scammers and spammers, but i really found proof that the news lies to you all; as if you didnt already know

a few days ago, for those of you who actually care about whats going on in the middle east, i saw as a caption on the news "Obama; 'no boots in Syria'', yet i heard from an actual marine today that the US military has been in Syria for over a month now. any person with an IQ over 50 knows that the US government isnt 100% truthful, but here is some (at-least semi-) legitimate proof that you really should do research before believing a word the news says.

again, i apologize for posting what is probably considered spam in this forum, but as members of the US, or even of the planet Earth, you have a right to know

once again, i apologize for those of you who dont care about what this post has to say. if you want to, go ahead and delete this post. i only posted in this forum so the people i know and care about could see this

and yes, this says almost exactly the same thing as my post in the singing forum. i did that on purpose because i care about what you all think as well. share this on any social media website if you care too
Last edited by pAWNlol at Sep 2, 2013,
''No boots in Syria'' is just a way to say Obama isn't actually taking part to punish who might have used chemical bombs during the Syrian civil war (that is still in process). The UN will make this situation all cleared up then Obama and the rest of the world will decide what they do about it.

If the Marines or any other millitary agency is actually inside the Syrian territory, it's either to ''protect civilians'' or to maintain a stability for the economy. The whole world is watching Syria right now so I don't think Obama will attempt anything unofficial and unauthorized, but I know the USA don't stick too much to the UN international laws.