Page 1 of 3
What's the longest your hairs ever been?
Do you look back and cringe when you think of how long it was?
Would you have it that long again? Is your hair currently long?

Or are you a skinhead.

Pics pls.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
my hairs currently quite long and has been for years. i'm considering growing it longer. Doesn't make me cringe, i quite like having long hair. (pics on profile)
Longest my hair's been is shoulder length and quite thick, think Frusciante-esque. Currently it's just below my earlobe and has been for about 3 years now. Will probably grow it again in someway in the future.
About halfway down my back but if stretched out/straightened it would've been twice as long. I'll grow it out again but it was really heavy and more difficult to deal with shedding hair at that length and stuff

I got it cut to my shoulders a few months ago but it's grown 2 inches already
cat
was pretty long when I was 18. I cut it because #grownup #needjob #paytherent

Listen. I'm sorry.
I had a mullet that i'm not too proud of, in the eighties.

Other than that, I have this one hair that grows in the middle of one of my earlobes, seemingly overnight. I won't see anything in the mirror one day, and the next, bam, there it is, like a whisker. Happens once a month. The longest i've seen it, is about three quarters of an inch.

Not too proud of that, let me tell ya.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Pretty long,
Back in the day, I didn't really like haircuts, so I got like a number 2 on the sides and the top shortish.
This was only a three or so years ago.
Now my hair length is very important to me, and I sometimes get a haircut once a month if I don't like it at all...
My hair used to be long enough for me to sit on it during the '90s.

Chopped it off in '99 and had short hair for a while, never liked it so it grew again and got probably half way down my back.

Then in about 2006-7ish (can't remember exactly when) I finally admitted I'd receded too much so I shaved it all off & now I have a complete skinhead.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
My hair was actually pretty ****ing long at one point

I'll try and find a pic
found it

But now I've got shorter hair, still pretty long though
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Wow. You all had really long hair.

The longest I ever had mine was ear length and that was way too much hassle for me. How did you cope haha?

This was the longest i had mine.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Wow. You all had really long hair.

Seriously

Here I was thinking my hair was long, not even close though compared to some of you

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
My hair was actually pretty ****ing long at one point

I'll try and find a pic
found it

I did not expect you to have had hair like that at one point

Mine used to be long to though

One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

I don't have a picture of myself, but my hair right now is like Henry Rollins' hair in this photo:

A year since my last haircut. It doesn't look good. I think people think that I think my hair looks good.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by FireFromTheVoid

I did not expect you to have had hair like that at one point

Mine used to be long to though

Oh yeah

and I still don't understand why I had that hair either
short hair is so much easier to maintain and live with

Never going back, I'm in a love affair with my short hair <3

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Oh yeah

and I still don't understand why I had that hair either
short hair is so much easier to maintain and live with

Never going back, I'm in a love affair with my short hair <3

Yea, after having long hair for awhile short hair is like heaven
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Captain Snazz>Everyone
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by thenextkirk92
Freddie W?

Holy shit I just googled that

awesome

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
It's around 10-11" now. My hair is really slow-growing for some reason. I must not be doing something right.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by K'Nuckles

Quote by jjfeu662
It's around 10-11" now. My hair is really slow-growing for some reason. I must not be doing something right.

horse semen makes it grow up to 3 times faster, you use it just after shampooing, leave it in for about 15 minutes, then use conditioner. your hair will be silky smooth and grow really ****ing fast

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I have long hair (half way down my ass), and I wish to get rid of it but then I think I will regret it and then I'll be growing it again for 5 years ect.
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Mine was down to my shoulders when i was 16. I now have it at a medium kind of length i guess, i recently had a haircut as it was getting a bit out of control.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
It's been long but never even really been shoulder length at most. Got it cut super short recently and it's probably the best decision I've ever made. Never going back.
I had a cool big white curly afro as a kid, but it's been short since then. I can't handle letting my hair grow for more than a month, my head always gets sweaty as hell in bed, especially during summer.
Quote by FireFromTheVoid
Yea, after having long hair for awhile short hair is like heaven

Agreed. The only good thing about having long hair is you can see when one of your hairs fell into your food.
I had long hair halfway down my back when I was 18, and then I dreaded it. I had them for about 4.5 years.

They were good too, thick and hard. They only started ****ing up when I cut them about 4 years in and didn't bind them. They just started to **** up.

They were nearly down to my lower back. Now I'm losing my hair.
When I was 15 I had it almost down to shoulder length and it was pretty thick, but right now I'm growing it out again and seeing if it works for me. I know for certain that short hair is awful on me so I never cut it past medium-long length.
West Ham United
Last edited by King Donkey at Sep 3, 2013,
It used to be long enough that if I wore it down the front of me, one couldn't tell when it ended and other hair started.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves

horse semen makes it grow up to 3 times faster, you use it just after shampooing, leave it in for about 15 minutes, then use conditioner. your hair will be silky smooth and grow really ****ing fast

I can confirm that this is true.

When i was 10 my hair was half way down my back, i tend to grow it long and shave it all off every 1 and a half years but 2 years ago after shaving it all off i decided i didn't like looking like a giant penis so i've decided to stop cutting it altogher. In a year or two i'll look like gandalf.
DISCLAIMER: There's a very good chance that i have no idea what i'm talking about.

Quote by CodeMonk
Your sig has never been more true.
And you are a piss poor troll.

Quote by phayzze
Can someone explain to me wtf this guy is on about

I used to have it passed my shoulders when it was stretched out.
I have curly hair so I was rocking a jew fro, I kinda want to grow it back
Quote by Obsceneairwaves

(Invalid img)
Quote by entity0009
This is obviously linked to the increase in teen pregnancy: Dad dicks are getting smaller so they are forced to find younger, tighter mothers.

Quote by willT08
everyone's the main guy in their own story
Page 1 of 3