First off I want to say thanks to the following 3 gents in particular for helping me find the following gear. I owe my new rig to them!
- Maazeus
- Dave_MC
- GaryBillington (lord of strings)

And now, my new shit!

Got
- Laney IRT studio
- Laney IRT 212
- Boss SD-1
- Vox V845
(Coming soon)
- CS3
- 7 stringer

Cheers lads!
(the line 6 in the pic is not new btw)

Pic 1
Pic 2
Hot giddity! That looks epics! HNGD!
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Cheers man!

That is an great looking rig right there. Can you take any sound samples from the emulated speaker record output? Kind of curious how it sounds.

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
Looks good, HNGD
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
HNGD! Let us know how that IRT is, not a lot about on here yet (I think Greg might be one of the only other folks to have one)
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.

congrats on the new gear

Badass pics too
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Grats! Now plug that Warbeast into the Laney IRT studio so we can hear what it sounds like...
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Oh, and can you put the cab on top of the Spider instead?

I thought the same thing.

Congrats TS!
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
What a whole friggin lot of new gear , good for you that you could affort that
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
HNAD... but:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1257940

Quote by TNfootballfan62
All New Gear Day threads must contain two of the following three items:
-Pictures of your gear (no google/stock images)
-Clips/video
-An extensive review.

Threads without these requirements will be closed and the thread starter will be warned.

In addition to this, the only items that warrant a new gear thread are amps, cabs, and pedals. Any thread started for other items will be closed and the thread starter will be warned.

Also - New Gear Day anticipation threads are not allowed. If you don't have the piece of gear yet, your thread will be closed.

Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Sweet

Clips and pics of the guts are what I'm most interested

Oh, and can you put the cab on top of the Spider instead?

im worried that putting the cab on it might break it (21kg cab + ~8kg irt so worried)!
Nah. It should be fine. The Spider is made of wood right. Wood is very dense and actually becomes stronger with weight or pressure on it. Granted it is plywood, but still.

Word of advice....always read the rules before posting in a forum.
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at Sep 3, 2013,
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Nah. It should be fine. The Spider is made of wood right. Wood is very dense and actually becomes stronger with weight or pressure on it. Granted it is plywood, but still.

Word of advice....always read the rules before posting in a forum.

Ill try it and sue you if it fails and will do!!
Quote by AngryIndianDude
Ill try it and sue you if it fails

it costs more to call a lawyer than it would to replace the spider.
Quote by gregs1020
it costs more to call a lawyer than it would to replace the spider.

Actually greg, he'd obtain more utility from breaking the spider than he would suing 311.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by AngryIndianDude
Ill try it and sue you if it fails and will do!!

Yes, you can sue me if needed but only up to the declared value of your used Spider product. In the mean time, you can thank me for the improved tone you get by having your new sound hitting you in the chest and the eCred for a better looking rig. All of which you cannot put a price on.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

i can confirm this for fact, i am a doctor.
banned
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Yes, you can sue me if needed but only up to the declared value of your used Spider product. In the mean time, you can thank me for the improved tone you get by having your new sound hitting you in the chest and the eCred for a better looking rig. All of which you cannot put a price on.

hahaha omg im dying now
yeah i hope to keep the spider to try out effects, eventually itll be replaced by a wall of boss pedals

Also whats this about "Derek" shutting down this thread unless theres clips? lol
Quote by AngryIndianDude
hahaha omg im dying now
yeah i hope to keep the spider to try out effects, eventually itll be replaced by a wall of boss pedals

Also whats this about "Derek" shutting down this thread unless theres clips? lol

Derek is a mod here. Clips OR a review/detailed impressions to accompany your pics. Thats the rule for NGD threads or it gets closed. So no "yay I got a new <insert name> here are couple of pics kthxbye see you next year" threads. We also want dirty details in form of clips (sound or video) or review.

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
Derek = MatrixClaw

You will know he is a moderator because his user name is in Green and he is listed in the far bottom right hand corner of the main page here (on GGnA).

He gave you a link to the Rule on New Gear Day threads. It asks for 2 of these 3 things.

-Pics
-Clips
-Detailed review

Also, I was just messing around about the cab. Put it where it sounds best. You will get some more bass response (feel) if the cab is on the floor. I wouldn't put it anywhere near the Spider as you might rattle something loose.
don't let the spider touch anything.

it can't get better through osmosis and we haven't confirmed it won't suck tone from the laney.

just put it outside in the shed.
Burn it with fire, its the only way to be sure...

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
Quote by MaaZeus
Burn it with fire, its the only way to be sure...

Hahahahaa well im just using it to create tones and experiment, then when I like em i do it on the laney Soon itll get the chop OR it will be dissected, ill sell the celestion and use it as an amp head (just use the fx part eg phaser/chorus) and screw the amp modelling bit.

About derek taking it down for insufficient info sorry mate I will add clips soon but no mics or interface this week :> lawdd