Page 1 of 2
How do you make it?

Who are your characters?

Where do they hang out?

What typical 90s stuff do they do and go through?
They wear Doc Marten's and JNCO while playing hacky sack, and listening to Sublime.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
i dont bother making it, because it is just gonna bomb like that 80s show. i abscond with the money & everyone involved feels very foolish.
I'd be sued for plagiarizing the Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

I'm also gonna sue myself for getting this thread confused with the other and now plagiarizing myself.
Quote by Godsmack_IV
Make Seinfeld.

yup.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Pokémon.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I feel like 4 years after 2009 is not exactly the right time to be parodying the 2000's. Didn't That 70's Show come out in the 90's?

Edit: Did the thread title get edited or was I reading it wrong all along?
Quote by neidnarb11890
i dont bother making it, because it is just gonna bomb like that 80s show. i abscond with the money & everyone involved feels very foolish.

This. 90's nostalgia is the worst.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Philip_pepper
How do you make it?

You get a bunch of guys from in and around new york that can't really act but they look pretty and fly them out to LA to pretend they're in new york.
Who are your characters?

An italian with special needs, A pathetic failure of a human being, some rich girl, a horrible jewish woman and her gormless brother, a new age dolphin worshipping weirdo.
Where do they hang out?

A coffee shop and their houses because everywhere else in the 90's was shit.

They would get into a series of increasingly unfunny senarios involving sandwiches and other assorted bollocks until they all start sleeping with eachother and end thier lives in a bizzare murder/suicide pact.
DISCLAIMER: There's a very good chance that i have no idea what i'm talking about.

Quote by CodeMonk
Your sig has never been more true.
And you are a piss poor troll.

Quote by phayzze
Can someone explain to me wtf this guy is on about

Who are your characters?
People that do heroin.

Where do they hang out?
Anywhere there's heroin.

Getting high on heroin, overdoses on heroin, pretty much everything that pertains to having and using heroin.
It's a process, not an event.
Quote by SaintVitus
You get a bunch of guys from in and around new york that can't really act but they look pretty and fly them out to LA to pretend they're in new york.

An italian with special needs, A pathetic failure of a human being, some rich girl, a horrible jewish woman and her gormless brother, a new age dolphin worshipping weirdo.

A coffee shop and their houses because everywhere else in the 90's was shit.

They would get into a series of increasingly unfunny senarios involving sandwiches and other assorted bollocks until they all start sleeping with eachother and end thier lives in a bizzare murder/suicide pact.

Friends?
I am unamused by this thread. I would use all that money to reunite the cast of That 70s Show to include me in the story.
We're all alright!
We already have that. It's called "Malcom in the Middle". As 2000s as it is, just look at it. Screams 90's.
I would take all the money, put it in huge sacks with dollar signs on them and escape in a hot air balloon twirling my mustache.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
I would have it be the same characters and settings as "That 70s Show", except 20 years in the future. Everyone is depressed that they have now fully matured and have nothing to show for it.

The season finale results in Fez committing suicide and the others turning up to his funeral and being non-chalant about it saying phrases like "man, that's too bad", etc while contemplating the same fate for themselves.

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
Can I just say now that someone mentioned "That 80's Show" I now have to watch the full season...?
Yeah I was just going to say what you're thinking of is Friends.

(Also I've just realised what a shit name for a programme that is. "Friends". That's shit.)
Make the show about 1990's west coast east coast gangs, the white people who buy the drugs from them, and the families and lives they destroy along with aids. It wouldn't be like a comedy with laughs about a clique of friends, but moreso a documented series about the social deconstructions of poverty groups in the United States.

That 90's Show would be the bleak outlook on how different decades retain a certain cultural understanding until the next ten years and how every ten years humanity evolves culturally.

Bam, Emmy awards to best screenplay and an Oscar for the movie.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelshizzle
Make the show about 1990's west coast east coast gangs, the white people who buy the drugs from them, and the families and lives they destroy along with aids. It wouldn't be like a comedy with laughs about a clique of friends, but moreso a documented series about the social deconstructions of poverty groups in the United States.

That 90's Show would be the bleak outlook on how different decades retain a certain cultural understanding until the next ten years and how every ten years humanity evolves culturally.

Bam, Emmy awards to best screenplay and an Oscar for the movie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Corner
DISCLAIMER: There's a very good chance that i have no idea what i'm talking about.

Quote by CodeMonk
Your sig has never been more true.
And you are a piss poor troll.

Quote by phayzze
Can someone explain to me wtf this guy is on about

Quote by MadClownDisease
Yeah I was just going to say what you're thinking of is Friends.

(Also I've just realised what a shit name for a programme that is. "Friends". That's shit.)

Shitty name for shitty content. Seriously, what an awful, awful show.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Do off with the money and send them a DVD with the video for MMMBop by Hanson on loop for 4 hours.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by Philip_pepper
How do you make it?

really humorous

Who are your characters?

Harris and Klebold

Where do they hang out?

Columbine High School

play Doom, listen to KMFDM, shoot up their school
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Godsmack_IV
Make Seinfeld.

Pretty much.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by Philip_pepper
How do you make it?

35mm

Who are your characters?

Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, Robin Willams, and a chick with small pointy perky tits aka 90's titties

Where do they hang out?

Boston

Go around getting bowlcuts, beating up smart kids, and lots of topless scenes with the girl with 90's titties.

Quote by sashki
An alternate-history version of the 90's where Kurt Cobain never killed himself and the Nazis won WW2.

Kurt didn't kill himself in this version of history either.

#shotsfired
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
Quote by OneHappyCamper

#shotsfired

Ilerminaty
Not sure about all the details, but I think that it'd be geared around the exploits of Bryan Cranston collecting pogs. Hilarity ensues.
I'd make a show documenting the psychedelic aspects of 90s music.
¯\_()_/¯
Quote by OneHappyCamper

#shotsfired

#bycourtneylove
¯\_()_/¯
It would star Kel Mitchell, Amy Jo Johnson, Frankie Muniz, pre-crazy Amanda Bynes, the younger Pete, Melissa Joan Hart, Artie the strongest man in the world, Jeff Goldblum as the dad, Roseanne as the mom, and Coolio as the Tommy Chong character (except he's strung out on horse).

Directed by Dan Schneider, theme song by Polaris.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Last edited by Spoony_Bard at Sep 6, 2013,
Page 1 of 2