Page 1 of 2
Working nights at a grocery store.

Friends? What's that?
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

I start in a call centre on Monday. It has a notoriously high turnover rate.

I'm in the most poorly employed sector in Scotland so I'm actually just pleased to have a job.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Shoveling a compost heap the size of a living room for 3 weeks straight.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
I once killed and butchered a bull with a Cambodian man for $40.00 along with the lungs, liver, and one of it's legs. The Cambodian man instructed me on how to prepare the lungs for a meal.

Poverty sucks, man.
it's okay, i won't think any less of you for being a gigolo
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by MetalMullet
I like your music TS.

Thank you my friend, I'm having new material posted soon but for now, you can go to www.vendettav.tk/freewedges and type ilovefreestuff you'll get free downloads of two mellow tracks of mines

Quote by TheGreatTarp
The moment when the little kid inside you dies a LOT.

fixed for you.

Also mine's been dead for quite some time!
Last edited by Vendetta V at Sep 3, 2013,
I refuse to sell out and get a job. That's just giving in to what they want, and I'm no conformist sheep.
I just got home like half an hour ago from a job I don't like too much.
I drive around bringing affordable food to people that are homebound do to serious medical illnesses.
Once I had to sell my hair, then I became a *****.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Packing boxes in dusty warehouse. Came home congested and sore everyday.

It was more because I was too lazy to look for anything rather than desperately needing money.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I work Maintenance at McDonalds, thats enough said. 28 hours a week, $9 an hour. Best I can get right now and still have time to play guitar and go somewhere with that.
i was looking for a job and then i found a job and heaven knows i am alienated from my labor now
Quote by neidnarb11890
i was looking for a job and then i found a job and heaven knows i am alienated from my labor now

way to softball it in there
nigga i work at a gas station
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I worked in a packing house folding boxes. They tried to put me on pear sorting one day and I went home "sick".

It's a toss up between sorting recycling and working in a call center.
Worked at a restaurant after finishing culinary school. I'd lost all ambition and interest to be a cook.

And it was under payed as shit, like most jobs in a kitchen.
I was a custodian for a while at a middle school near my house, it wasn't horrible but the hours sucked
Wasn't a job I HAD to get, but I wanted to make some quick buck.

It was an office job, 40hr/week, and as it turned out I had literally one thing to do, which comes down to just copy-pasting phone numbers from one file to another. Apparantly, I was good at this incredibly complicated task. I was so good, I just spent 3 hours per day surfing the web, because I produced what the entire department did in a month in less than a week. There was nothing else for me to do. It was just a holiday job after all, no need to learn the system.

It was a horrendous €750,-
Worked in a scranton paper company for years, telesales mostly
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150
Worked in a scranton paper company for years, telesales mostly

YOU ARE NOT JIM HALPERT AND YOU WILL NEVER BE ANDP AM DOESNT' OVLE YOU
Quote by blake1221
YOU ARE NOT JIM HALPERT AND YOU WILL NEVER BE ANDP AM DOESNT' OVLE YOU

that isn't the case
besides, I got this sweet gig with the LAPD for now
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Landscaping.

This thread is just like that other thread...
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
My job is so ****ing unbelievable.

I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with:
First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on makeup. She is extremely self-centered and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.

The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career opportunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm not sure she even showers, much less shaves her "womanly" parts. I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store, she moans like a cat in heat.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the ****ing stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work. He probably hasn't been sober anytime in the last ten years, and he's only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big ****ing dog to work. Every ****ing day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonalds and Burger King, every single ****ing day.

Anyway, I drive these ****tards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.
Telemarketing by far. worst grand I ever had to make.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by theguitarist

It was more because I was too lazy to look for anything rather than desperately needing money.

This.

I worked in a small store that sold school uniforms. The AC was broken during the summer and everyday I came home sweaty and remembering all the angry customers.
Once I had to get a job in a restaurant, which isn't inherently bad, but it was a bad restaurant to work in.

During the interview, the guy even told me that it's a hard place to work for. The place was really cramped and tiny. I was a busboy. Most of the waiters there were cool, but some could be really annoying to work for.

But the worst thing was the other busboy. He had been bussing there for 7 years, and he took his job more seriously than the managers. I respect the work ethic, but he was so damn hard to work with. He wasn't a manager or anything, but treated everyone like he was. I would have the worst anxiety the days before I knew I'd work with him. Other busboys in the past had quit because of him. That entire semester I worked there, he was by far the most stressful thing in my life. More than anything going on in school or life.

For a while I truly, honestly hated him.
when i got out of college i moved to a whole different area, i could not get a job in my related field so i ended up being a Restaurant manager at a local family restaurant. It was brutal. But then i broke into my field after 3 years in the restaurant business.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Unless any of you (looking at you TS) ended up like Robert Downey Jr.'s character Julian from the movie Less Than Zero, NONE of you should be complaining. Not a one.
Quote by Philip_pepper

First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on makeup. She is extremely self-centered and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.

The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career opportunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm not sure she even showers, much less shaves her "womanly" parts. I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store, she moans like a cat in heat.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the ****ing stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work. He probably hasn't been sober anytime in the last ten years, and he's only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big ****ing dog to work. Every ****ing day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonalds and Burger King, every single ****ing day.

Anyway, I drive these ****tards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.

Icwutudidthur, as well as old pasta
Last edited by fLYinGV23 at Sep 4, 2013,
Quote by Philip_pepper

10/10
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Page 1 of 2