Hey,

I've joined/formed a new band a few weeks ago, and made a recording of Paranoid - we've only been playing together for a few sessions, and this is our first attempt at recording. It was recorded through a single room mic, any constructive criticism/comments welcome:

http://www.reverbnation.com/burnerphilter
Last edited by scott82 at Sep 3, 2013,
I'm not saying she's bad, but maybe a song more appropriated for a female vocalist?
Silverburst
Yeah, we're working on a few different options now, seeing what sounds good. We recorded this a couple of weeks ago, and to be fair we chose this song as it was the best shot of getting a reasonable recording (we didn't have long to work with).

Thanks for the feedback, appreciated.
Where is my fakin solo?
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
haha +1 for listening that far

Yeah, we're recruiting for a lead player at the moment, so we're only doing solo-less songs, or missing them out on a temporary basis.

We'll get one with solo ASAP.
Keep at it bud it is sounding pretty good.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
Thanks dude.

We've actually got a lead player jamming with us next week, so a couple of weeks down the line we should have a proper "full" band cover!