Page 1 of 2
What is the pit's choice on a song that has the most soul poured into it? A song where the artist hit a new level of enlightenment? My vote is this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h0IpjnByfs
Considering everyone took my post seriously, I'll share an actually serious one. And to the guy above me, for me personally, Derek and the Dominoes version of Little Wing has a bit more feel, or equal amounts as Stevie's. Both superb covers though. Leave it up to SRV and Eric Clapton to give a whole new level to Hendrix's work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ra7_Pt5DTI
Last edited by fLYinGV23 at Sep 4, 2013,
Quote by Antpetitt
Great one.

I'm seeing him next month. So damn excited.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
To Thrill-House, nice choice, but I think Gilmour's playing on Shine on You Crazy Diamond, particularly this one live version that I just can't remember, was truly some of his best. Then again, Gilmour has basically mastered putting his soul into each note.
I was just about to post the song "Before the Beginning" by John Frusciante, but I see someone posted "Maggot Brain" which is the track that he played guitar over in "Before the Beginning". If you play them together when the guitar part in "Maggot Brain" kicks in it's a trip.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
^

thread's still open m8
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Was just emphasizing it's awesome, didn't mean it literally, m8
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by Thrashtastic15
funkadelic & syd get a +1

sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by SGstriker
I'm seeing him next month. So damn excited.

Nice. I'm going to see him in NY in November.
Quote by fLYinGV23
To Thrill-House, nice choice, but I think Gilmour's playing on Shine on You Crazy Diamond, particularly this one live version that I just can't remember, was truly some of his best. Then again, Gilmour has basically mastered putting his soul into each note.

Yeah, it is hard to only pick one, I just really like that song. I think that version is much better than the original.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I dunno, BT's entire This Binary Universe album. That album is still years ahead of its time.
My God, it's full of stars!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G5CJFrO2Oc
Anything by Derek and the Dominoes really, Bell Bottom Blues and Layla in particular
Page 1 of 2