Hey PIT,

haven't been here since ASS or 2006 or something.
I passed a lot of subcultures and my taste of music became universal.
Old-School Hip Hop became major...

I still know about the lol wut pear, but lol, wut, ap pears to happen here

Anyone pre-smartphone era left here?
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Gettin' old here, are we? You're welcome on my porch, we'll drink a few cold ones and yell to the kids "GET OFF MY LAWN!!!"

Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
> Not been here since 2006
> Join date is 2007

Nice one.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I guess you could say it's smart phone era but I still walk around with this.

Quote by captainsnazz
I use a phone that's about a billion years old because I am woefully inept with touchscreens and miniature qwerty keyboards. And also fuck spending more than £20 on a phone.

Totally agree.

Only thing thats more of a rip off than a phone these days is funding a car.
Quote by Nero Galon
Totally agree.

How so?

I have a relatively new smartphone, and the monthly contract payments are less than what I'd be spending on credit if I owned a cheap Pay-and-Go phone.

How is that a ripoff?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.

Had this for about 6 years now, dropped tons of times and still works fine. I think people have forgotten about the joy of using actual buttons when texting.
Quote by Duffman123
glory.jpg

Had this for about 6 years now, dropped tons of times and still works fine. I think people have forgotten about the joy of using actual buttons when texting.
Quote by metacarpi
How so?

I have a relatively new smartphone, and the monthly contract payments are less than what I'd be spending on credit if I owned a cheap Pay-and-Go phone.

How is that a ripoff?

Talking more about those iphone things that everyone seems to have.

My brother pays £45 a month for his iphone 5. All he uses it for is to text and go on twitter and facebook.

In reality I apparently have a "smartphone" but it doesn't do anything other than call and text people so I don't know if the term is correct. But with that I was using credit/top up and it sometimes does come up cheaper if I pay the £5 a month contract. I only use my phone about 5 times in a month at most though.
Payed $50 for my galaxy S3, y'all must be doing something wrong.

Also inb4 03ers and 04ers show up.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Sep 4, 2013,
Quote by Nero Galon
Totally agree.

If you're buying a new car you deserve your money stolen like that. Also I payed zero dollars for my phone for a three year contract.. Which I'm on the 6th year of. That was a $100 phone, and I just recently got a free upgrade to a $500 phone for having the contract for 6 years. Same bill, kickass phone.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by naedauuf
If you're buying a new car you deserve your money stolen like that. Also I payed zero dollars for my phone for a three year contract.. Which I'm on the 6th year of. That was a $100 phone, and I just recently got a free upgrade to a $500 phone for having the contract for 6 years. Same bill, kickass phone.

Obviously if you buy a car new then you know you're gonna be ripped off. The car I have cost me £500, great condition VW Polo. Because i'm 17 and the engine is a 1.4 it will cost me a bomb to insure... But thats just my struggle. Petrol is a bastard for everyone and then there's the rest.
I bought my Accord for $800, runs like new. The body is dented and rusted, but hey - beggars can't be choosers. $50 to fill the tank, and $250 per month insurance. It's a love-hate relationship.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

I like my smartphone.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Duffman123

I used to have one of these, it was great. I can't remember what happened to it, i think it just flat out died.

Been on here since 2004. ****...
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by angusfan16
Payed $50 for my galaxy S3, y'all must be doing something wrong.

Also inb4 03ers and 04ers show up.

Look at dat join date jealousy.
You young whippersnappers with your newfangled technology.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by JustRooster
Look at dat join date jealousy.

I dunno, I think id kinda be angry with myself if I was still posting here after 10 years.

Going to go ahead and save this post and make a thread about it in 2018.
Sail upon the open skies