Page 1 of 3
Previously I thought Bronies were just things that existed on the internet.

But a saw a man today in his 20s or 30s at the station in a My Little Pony t-shirt.

It was weird.
I'm 37 actually

You just made my day.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
I can't imagine what it was like to have gone through this..

When you're ready to talk about it I'm here for you.
Thanks for informing us, i guess
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
And this is why bullying is necessary.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Pics or it didn't happen

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Okay
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I too had this experience actually. I was at a McDonalds at 2am (don't judge me) and while I was waiting in line these three greasy, 20-something-year-old guys walked in, being way too confident and vocal considering how repulsive they were to everyone around them. One was carrying a wooden katana in a sheath and wearing a dark trench coat, with some scraggly facial hair and a ponytail. The other guy just looked like some fat weirdo who was much older than the others but obviously a proper fit for this group. The last one—and I kid you not on this—was wearing a MLP t-shirt, a black fedora, had a neck beard, glasses, and greasy unkempt hair. He was like the archetypal MLP fan/Redditor. I think one of them made a stupid joke about mayonnaise too.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
I do sincerely hope that you did what's best for the species and hurled him onto the track.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

Still pathetic.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

He's going to die of cardiovascular problems before he reaches his mid-50's and has probably contributed little to nothing to the human race in his time on earth.

Quote by captainsnazz
Seriously?
Which university is this?

Leeds "Beckett" University (as it's now known following a name change). I don't think it's particularly established; but it's still disconcerting. Some strange folk about though. Saw a kid sat in KFC the other month legitimately wearing a tinfoil hat.
Spare a Cow
Eat a Vegan
I'd just like to say that all you people who're constantly bitching about bronies are more annoying than the bronies themselves.

It'll genuinely be less annoying if all the bronies started fapping about ponies right now than you keep talking about how much better people you are for not liking a certain show.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
That's cool, I had a boss who was a brony. Well, pegasister I guess. If I still worked in Grand Rapids she'd still be my boss.
Quote by Todd Hart
Still pathetic.

Idk, he seems pretty happy with himself for what he's doing. That guy doesn't need your approval to be happy either. Deal with it.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
What's to say I dont?

Rhetorical question you idiot.
Quote by Ziphoblat
He's going to die of cardiovascular problems before he reaches his mid-50's and has probably contributed little to nothing to the human race in his time on earth.

The measure of a good person is how long they live? Don't be retarded. And how do you know he hasn't contributed to anything? He probably needed to contribute in some way to afford all the stuff he has in that picture.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Sep 4, 2013,
You know, being a brony (never used this word before, f'kin 21st century finally catching up on me) is as pathetic as being a "fan" of any band, football team or a company and wearing their T-shirts. If you accept Pink Floyd T-Shirts you should accept those pony f*kers too. Just sayin...
Quote by MetalMullet
You know, being a brony (never used this word before, f'kin 21st century finally catching up on me) is as pathetic as being a "fan" of any band, football team or a company and wearing their T-shirts. If you accept Pink Floyd T-Shirts you should accept those pony f*kers too. Just sayin...

I'm about 99% sure that you're actually a brony.
Quote by whywefight
I'm about 99% sure that you're actually a brony.

He's definitely a repeat clopper.
Quote by whywefight
bro, as your non-brony bro, i must say that that has a negative effect on public image.

To most people, public image matters. But i'm somewhat of a brony myself and I could hardly be any happier with the way things have turned out for me socially. I have wonderful friends that i frequently go out and drink with, and I get on quite well with all the other students in my uni.

It doesn't sound like much to most people, but i'm grateful for it. I'm somewhat laid back about the way I look compared to most people, since I just don't hold public image in my conscience that much. I have loyal friends that make me happy, some of which i've known for over 15 years. Those people aren't going to leave me just because I'm a fan of a show that other people may or may not approve of. We've both agreed that such a justification to not be friends anymore is very silly.

My point is, I've never seen public image as being all that important when you're in a social position like mine. Maybe my position is fortunate and that I can afford the luxury of being myself, instead of what other people expect of me.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Sep 4, 2013,
Page 1 of 3