Page 1 of 2
Lovely yesterday and today. Going to be rainy and shite for the next 7 days or so.
Quote by raoooos
Lovely yesterday and today. Going to be rainy and shite for the next 7 days or so.

That sucks.
I'm finally 18!!!
Chilly. Finally. I'm tired of summer.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Well, I'm from Colorado, so there it was nonsense, it would be 70 degrees (F) and then the next day snow 10 inches, then in the summer it would rain really intense for about 10 minutes then stop, and in the same day it could be sunny, then rainy, then sleeting, then hailing, then sunny, then snowing.
But, now I live in Beijing, and it'll be hot and humid for a few days, then nice and dry, then the pollution gets bad, then it rains for a few days and the pollution clears up, we also get sandstorms, and I've heard the winter is similar to Korea
Hot and humid one day then breezy and cool the next.

It's odd having 50 degree differences.
Hot. Really hot, like 37ºC.

It's also dry, since the ocean is about 60-70km away and the river that crosses my hometown only raises the humidity in its close proximity, and mostly at night.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
29 degree celsius.
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

28 degrees shorts weather although im breaking in new jeans
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Pretty cold right now actually, even though it rained over 14 hours ago. My feet are freezing
cat
It was very hot but now it's pretty windy so it's not so bad
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
73 degrees, perfect in Iowa.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Sunny and 65F out here in the mountains. Until next month when it's probably going to start snowing.
88 degrees. Which is nice compared to the last few weeks of nothing but 100 degrees.
Texas mannng.
I haven't been outside yet, but according to the online weather, it seems nice outside.

76 degrees with 55% humidity, partly cloudy, 58 degree dew point. Yea, sounds a lot better than it has been.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Cloudy, cool and nice.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Its been like this the last few weeks, although the last 2 days its been clearer:

Normal day:

All thanks to this:
I live in the area indicated by the red circle

Temp wise, its been in the 80's

Edit:
The top pic and the bottom pic were taken on the same day.
The clear one was taken about 2 - 3 months ago.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Sep 4, 2013,
Hot as balls. Around 2 months ago Las Vegas peaked at 117F. It rained a couples of days ago so it's pretty humid. But the humidity is starting to subside.
Marty Friedman+Jason Becker=Cacophony
Page 1 of 2