Stupid topic, but I've always wanted to know why almost every band sweatshirt is a zip up, I prefer the pullover style, but there are WAY less of them. Is there a specific reason?
\m/ (-_-) \m/
idk my protest the hero one is zip up and i prefer it that way so whatever

i have a straight up pullover tool one though.
It's probably a conspiracy
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I usually see more pull overs where I'm at. I dunno though.

Oh and I want this.

Zipups are a lot more practical, and much easier to put on or take off. Sorry brah
My God, it's full of stars!
I have an equal amount of both probably. Don't really prefer one style over the other.

Pullover hoodies are usually warmer though.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Dreadnought
Zipups are a lot more practical, and much easier to put on or take off. Sorry brah

Yeah, they are more practical, other than the carrying capability of the connected belly pocket. Even so, it seems like they would be more expensive to make. I like wearing them closed anyway (like a pullover), but I dislike having to deal with the zipper, just preference I guess.
\m/ (-_-) \m/
Quote by Andrea55
I usually see more pull overs where I'm at. I dunno though.

Oh and I want this.

Yeah pretty bad ass, those games are fun. Unfortunately, I haven't played any of them in a long time, and I wish I could.
\m/ (-_-) \m/
I love hoodies (zip up, not pullover.) I still wear my spitfire hoodie everyday that I bought like 5 years ago, I think it's pretty rare too I've never seen another one anywhere. Can't even find a picture of it on google.
I suppose it's just each band's personal preference. I actually prefer pull-overs myself.

I've seen more pull-overs than zip-ups though.
Last edited by Bazz22 at Sep 4, 2013,
Quote by whywefight
i think he was talking about zip-ups.

at least i hope so, otherwise he'd be objectively wrong.

Well he would still be wrong because zip ups also mess up my hair, just not as much as pullovers
cat
I hate zip hoodies. I can never find any that fit well and after one wash they get all weird and ruined.
They're all zip-up so you can keep them unzipped to show the band t-shirt you just bought too.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Where I am I only see pull over hoodies for band stuff.

In any case, I generally prefer zip ups, but pull overs for band shirts for some reason.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
my blink-182 neighbourhoods jumper is a zip up
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by Thrashtastic15
my favourite hoodie zips up

Is it that one?
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
I favour zip ups because they can open to allow for a bit of a breeze, are better for patch jackets, etc.

pullovers are for cozy winter months and for looking a little chubbier (with me, anyway)
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
I prefer zip up. I never really thought they highly outnumbered pull overs though.

In fact, I usually have a problem finding one that isn't a pull over.
I would have thought it would be more common for bands to make pullover hoodies so that the logo is all in once piece?

Anyway, i don't really wear band merchandise, and i don't really wear hoodies very often either, but i prefer zip ups.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by guitarxo
They do mess up my hair.

Bitch, if I was talkin atchu I'da quoted you. Mhmm

*Z-snaps*
Check out my band Disturbed