I have been working for two years as a volunteer apprentice at a custom guitar shop and finally I have been taught how to make my own bass guitar from scratch. Now I have a killer custom 6 string done up with exotic woods, all the best electronics and my own personal design and inlay. Needless to say, this guitar means the world to me. I want a case that offers unparallelled protection and longevity, ATA, milspec, and flight ready. I want it to outlast me. Anyone have any experience with Anvil? They are my first choice at the moment but I want to hear who you think makes the very best guitar cases.
Quote by Blastmaster707
I have been working for two years as a volunteer apprentice at a custom guitar shop and finally I have been taught how to make my own bass guitar from scratch. Now I have a killer custom 6 string done up with exotic woods, all the best electronics and my own personal design and inlay. Needless to say, this guitar means the world to me. I want a case that offers unparallelled protection and longevity, ATA, milspec, and flight ready. I want it to outlast me. Anyone have any experience with Anvil? They are my first choice at the moment but I want to hear who you think makes the very best guitar cases.

there are a few people on here that may have them,but not many that I know of. Honestly I hate doing this,but you may get a better answer on another forum.ready rig talk could be the way to go. Lookup mmoltar and matrixclaw (can't guarantee spelling on either) you Th will as probably know the way to go.

be prepared to drop some cash.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Last edited by trashedlostfdup at Sep 5, 2013,
i tend to use SKB for my music equipment. professionally, my company tends to buy Pelican cases when we need to house seriously expensive equipment. Pelican cases are almost always crush proof, watertight and dust proof.

Pelican also makes custom cases (i know that have at least one guitar case out there).

pricey though.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Last edited by gumbilicious at Sep 5, 2013,
I have an Anvil live-in ATA case that I had on a Mesa Recto a few years back and it worked great. I still have the case now, but I use it as storage for microphones and it doesn't ever move

Solid construction and never gave me any hassle. Honestly, most of those cases are practically the same. If you lined up 15 different brands next to each other, it'd be very hard to tell any difference. I'd just get whichever is cheapest

That being said - For rack cases, I MUCH prefer SKB, they are a hell of a lot lighter and I just like the design of them much better, but they're not nearly as rugged.

I will say though - If you can afford it, the Scott Dixen case I had on a Blackmachine B2 was by far the most impressive guitar case I've ever seen in my life. I have no doubt that thing would survive a nuclear blast... (ok, maybe not, but you get the point ).
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com