Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Acoustic & Classical Guitar
User Name  

Old 09-05-2013, 02:16 AM   #1
Registered User
Join Date: Dec 2010
help me identify the thing across jon gomm's sound hole

hey everyone,

i know what the cover is and what it does. but there's also a black strip of plastic across the sound hole under the strings. is it a pick up? and if so what is the purpose of having the extra pickup?

here'a a link to his cover of chaka khans ain't nobody
LWMT2343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 10:33 PM   #2
Registered User
rollinstoney's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2011
It is the clip that holds the cover in the sound hole
rollinstoney is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:46 PM.

Forum Archives / About / TOS / Advertise with us / Customer Support / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2016
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.