If I'm not mistaken, the Epiphone Les Paul Special II has a thinner body than a standard Les Paul, right? In that case would it still fit correctly in a regular Les Paul hard case? And if not, can anyone recommend me one?
Honestly, what is your reason for getting one? A decent hard case would run you almost the same price as the guitar itself if I'm not mistaken
"Music is the only thing that makes sense anymore man, play it loud enough it keeps the demons at bay." - Jojo from ATU
Currently Own:
Ibanez GAX70
Peavey VYPYR 15.
Mitchell Acoustic M0100
Johnson Acoustic JG 100
A soft case would probably make more sense but any "lp style" case should fit.

You'd look way cooler if you got a Gibson hard case...til you opened it.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
The case is going to be a gift. I know it's probably a overkill getting a hard case for the special II, but I prefer it over a gig bag because I'll be moving away to college very soon, and I'll have to travel with it a lot if I come home during the weekend and plan on playing a bit (Plus, I don't plan on paying much more than 50$ for the case). Not to mention that if I end up upgrading to a better guitar the case would still fit anyway.